brakes shaking

B8 Turbo

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
Damansara
spacer con

mie4385 said:
i got for RM 20 for 1 pcs...but I try it out 2 pcs first for the front wheels...improvements instantly....planning to install for the back wheels also...pm me for the location and contact no....
Hi,
From your pix, b4 and after, I couldn't really picture in my mind the spacer in itself. I just saw before, no yellow color. After install, yellow color from the center hub cap.

Could you PM me the location and phone number to get this spacer con. I need for my rear wheels.

By the way, what metal is it made of? Aluminium? Currently I have a spacer for my rear wheels but due to its aluminium material, the spacer gave way and now my rear wheel balancing is out. Thus shaking occurs.

Thanks!

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
cyclonite said:
U sure it's not coz of your ABS kicking in or your brake discs warped?

Anyway don't install spacers on FF cars unless you know what you are doing. Spacers decreases your rim's offset. For an FF car you need positive offset. Placing spacers might place the load on your suspension at a wrong angle and wear out parts much faster.
bro...if oledi solved my problem...i'm using the spacer cone for the center hole...not the normal big rim spacers...fyi..my car onli iswara dun hv ABS :biggrin:

Last edited:

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hey gusy im having the same problem here..whenever brake steering shaking..was quoted for RM120 for 4 cons..but not yet installed la..does it really help much..?

As according to the tyre shop boss..most sport rims might have this problem..how true is this statement..?any1 mind enlighten..thanx :)

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
most oem rims have this problem i.e. original rims from another car....spacers are also the culprit for this problem...anyway,check with friends or ur friendly regular foreman...there might be other problem that causes ur steering to shake....or u might just try out the front first...see whether the problem decrease or not...if not kasi tiaw kaw-kaw the tauke....good luck

zmie78

Mar 9, 2005
me also have this problem... my car Kancil.. standard rim.. berfore this they told me brake pad.. but change it, still problem... mm

Stephenfx

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
www.Stephenfx.lelong.com.my
Your Brake Problem

mostly your car dick is bend or somthing else you need to do skim service for your dics more info contact me i can explain for u ok
016-6968391
Stephen
(Mechanical Engineering)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferraris are on their own very desirable vehicles that some of us can only imagine owning in the virtual world. So a custom, one-off Ferrari would be something truly special then as even the elite that own a Prancing Horse wouldn’t be able to get their hands on one.

The Villa d’Este Concorso d’Eleganza will be on this weekend and the show will mark the first time the gorgeous one-off Ferrari Superamerica 45...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience