Bragging Rights For Dai-Hards!

teztozterone

Known Member
May 18, 2006
i heard la, glanza around 2.5-3k margin

better ah? Newer la... Shud ask toyota-daihatsu joint experts like Xtremeleo, Douglas, Dave and

meandmybitch...hehe..

ep82 as low as 1.8k to 2.5k...

the price was around 3mths ago when i had the choice of choosing gtti or 4e

engine...hehe... i chose the former.

Cheers bro,
Tezt.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
owh, i seee... so is there any difference in terms of power and torque or maybe the turbo or anything? hmm, i wondering wether my engine is dying or what, since the overheating there is this weird sound coming from it..like "kak kak kak kak kak". sounds like some metal thing lose or someting, each time i tap the accalerator it comes out...wierd..sounds like its pinging also, i mean it does ping once in a while...

so who else has tested their 0-100 times and sorts? ive sat in a car with a weber carbie, feels good wei, i feel like upgrading, butthen to think of it that my engine might be dying, i rather wait... =%u00FE

cb70

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
Serdang
gavan,

the clunking sound is it as you step harder on the accelerator pedal? is it due to worn piston ring rite?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i have no idea bro, its just there when from an idle rev i tap on the accalerator then the sounds appears just before the rev goes up, once the rev is up, there isnt anymore sound coming from it. then there is also this whining sound coming from the engine, i had experiance this sound prior to the overheating of the engine and i suspect it might be one of the pulleys which are whining, guess the ballbearings arent that nice anymore...

so i suspect the clunking sound might be from a loose tapet, might just give it a check this weekend if im free and see whats the problem, i guess my gasket is gone too, there is oil stains all over my engine...damn i hate it when the car overheats... =( its my first time experiancing this cause of a failure from the electronic motor. =(

one_day_soon

Jun 7, 2010
New Zealand
haha I bought my 88 hc-e as a nana/runabout car so i can go to work and get some money rolling to fix up my lada rally car and now am prob selling lada for new parts for the dai :adore: never owned one till last week and i was shocked and amazed at power this little thing had, and the handling OMG!
well anyway its not leaving my sight any time soon, and il prob be scanning forum after forum for info cos these cars kik ass, im in nz and the racing scene here is lacking and the parts even more so, so il prob be hitting you guys up for good sites/info etc

CHARADE FOR LIFE YO :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu,

pls advice,

1. how 2 identify whether my suspension spoilt???
2. if my suspension really spoilt, wat shud i do?
- new set of suspension?
- get 1 set of suspension suit 4 iswara from h/cut (same time oso can low-down the car)
(then suspension from wat model i shud look 4 tat can fit wf iswara)

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience