BONOSS Wheel Spacers for my Mercedes-Benz C260(W205)

Apple-xu

Apple-xu

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind.
My friend choose the BONOSS Lightweight Plus Wheel Spacers for his Mercedes-Benz C260(W205),forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material ,do you know any other wheel spacers brands ?should i get it or other ? thank you .
C260(W205)
BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers for Mercedes-Benz C260 (W205).png

Front+5mm

Rear+15mm

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not so particular so ever used any spacers, prefer not to.

That thing looks expensive too.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Not so particular so ever used any spacers, prefer not to.

That thing looks expensive too.
After doing some digging this Bonos is previously know as "Blox". You probably seen that brand before.

Apple-xu

Apple-xu

Jul 11, 2020
After doing some digging this Bonos is previously know as "Blox". You probably seen that brand before.
Yes, dear, the "BONOSS” is the formerly " bloxsport", upgrade new functions, for more details, can enter our offical website: BONOSS, thank u!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p_ML83G12Ug" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

It looked like the black / dark grey R35 was embroiled in a street race with another car, which appears to be a seventh gen Honda Accord Euro R (CL7) or a Volkswagen Jetta Mark 5. This appears to be somewhere in Europe (and I was right - its Moscow).

The R35 was on outside lane during the race and must have ran out of space, as it tried to pass on the inside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience