Bodykits..

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
Hey u guys out there help me out here with something..for already along time im looking for a cool bumper for my perdana...try custom before but did not wors out nice la....what u guys recommed la..??? ;)

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
different people different taste.. wat u expect people to suggest??
i saw 1 perdana white color wif custom made front bumper which is very neat, nice n chun.. but i dunno wat type is dat.. how to help ? hehe

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
change it to the new v6 look...add on a set of 18 inchers...make it all white...

should be damn nice...if your car is turbocharged, change your intercooler to gtr one
then show it off...damn...i wish i drive a v6...

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
kakaka .... i also searching for a new front bumper. Until now, i still like the PROMOTE 1 the most la. maybe i will ch to that.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ja50n said:
kakaka .... i also searching for a new front bumper. Until now, i still like the PROMOTE 1 the most la. maybe i will ch to that.
i too think the promote bumper is chun..but if your car not turbo and don't have a huge intercooler, the holes of the promote is damn big so when you look from outside you can see the cross member and all that...so not that nice lor

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro can u pm me the new perdana V6 bodykit front back and sides and the price of there is a pic will be better ......i also need the the front and back lights and the bonnet if u got thanks bro
email add is [email protected]

Bump: bro can u pm me the new perdana V6 bodykit front back and sides and the price of there is a pic will be better ......i also need the the front and back lights and the bonnet if u got thanks bro
email add is [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok guys...this page is regarding my interior project...see the before pic of my dashboard...
before

and this is the lancer dashboard to be...i bought it from a guy(zth member, nice dude, with a monster car..hehhe)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience