Bodykits for BMW E65

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm looking to kit up my E65, I know that there are original aftermarket ones but I'm not looking to spend so much cash. Anyone here knows where to get replica kits or maybe anyone has done a nice quality custom job, please do advise. Would appreciate any imputs.
Cheers!

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Hmmm, you could try ATS automobile down in sunway! They do conversion kits n such. Dont think its expensive. Give them a call bro!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Hmmm, you could try ATS automobile down in sunway! They do conversion kits n such. Dont think its expensive. Give them a call bro!
a beemer's bodykit can't be too cheap, either. it would depreciate the car's looks. you dun want that!

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
a beemer's bodykit can't be too cheap, either. it would depreciate the car's looks. you dun want that!
I agree totally but when I tried to call a workshop in sunway that I saw advertise in motor trader, I was quoted 20K for original kit, and 9K for replica kit. I know that that a beemer has to have a certain standard but 9K for a replica? Thats a bit steep right? Has anyone got experience kitting a E65? Please advise..
Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, am getting my next project car... It's a Civic EG (local) still
in its ori condition. Already has a B16A auto just transplanted in there
for the enjoyable DOHC VTEC experience.

Now shopping for a pair of good sports seats (Recaro, SSCUS, Sparco...
donno yet, all I know is it must be red colour :) and probably to re-
uphols the whole rear seats. Momo steering is a must item too :)

Any ideas on how to go next? Prob a K&N mushroom air filter to help the
engine breathe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience