Bodykits for BMW E65

E3newbie

Aug 20, 2006

I'm looking to kit up my E65, I know that there are original aftermarket ones but I'm not looking to spend so much cash. Anyone here knows where to get replica kits or maybe anyone has done a nice quality custom job, please do advise. Would appreciate any imputs.
Cheers!

Starkiller

Hartamas
Hmmm, you could try ATS automobile down in sunway! They do conversion kits n such. Dont think its expensive. Give them a call bro!

HKS-GT2835R

Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Hmmm, you could try ATS automobile down in sunway! They do conversion kits n such. Dont think its expensive. Give them a call bro!
a beemer's bodykit can't be too cheap, either. it would depreciate the car's looks. you dun want that!

E3newbie

Aug 20, 2006
a beemer's bodykit can't be too cheap, either. it would depreciate the car's looks. you dun want that!
I agree totally but when I tried to call a workshop in sunway that I saw advertise in motor trader, I was quoted 20K for original kit, and 9K for replica kit. I know that that a beemer has to have a certain standard but 9K for a replica? Thats a bit steep right? Has anyone got experience kitting a E65? Please advise..
Cheers!

Hi guys, am getting my next project car... It's a Civic EG (local) still
in its ori condition. Already has a B16A auto just transplanted in there
for the enjoyable DOHC VTEC experience.

Now shopping for a pair of good sports seats (Recaro, SSCUS, Sparco...
donno yet, all I know is it must be red colour :) and probably to re-
uphols the whole rear seats. Momo steering is a must item too :)

Any ideas on how to go next? Prob a K&N mushroom air filter to help the
engine breathe...