bodykit

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
how much will be mira sunroof cost?
how bout the rear bodykit that the num plate at the bonnet?how much?what model isit?

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
number plat on the bonnet have quite a few,1 is from the L5 famili-L512 if im not mistaken n the other 1 is from the L2 famili that is moderno...i'm using moderno...can get complete set rear bonet with wiper n spoiler like the kancil + bumper around rm400-450...this is the cheapest price range u can get...market price around rm500-600...the L512 ppl use but have to modify it with the bonet,u cant plug n play since the L5 model has different rear light shape n some other part...if u see my avatar,the front bumper is from moderno n the bonet from L2s...mb there's other model but i cant recall the obvious...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i need advice to build a KE70 for budget drifting. Currently i have a 4k engine with aisan carburetor. Rear axle is using welded type. I'm planing to change the engine setup because of the torque problem.

Currently, my foreman recommend me to change to 4age. but cost is abit high for a old age engine. I was thinking if i can transplant Avanza 1.5 engine into my KE? is that possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience