BMW E36 328 or Lancer GT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sissoko

500 RPM
i need some opinion here...if someone wanna give u car for ur daily usage... which one will u choose? either bmw e36 2.8cc or lancer gt 2.0...e36 already do some bodykit. but in terms of comfort n nice car..which one should i drive

if someone would give me a car FOC, I would take anyone of those. If let's say can't afford the maintenance, just sell it off you still gain.

ok seriously, if comfort, I think BMW is more it. The down side is it is a continental car, and you know the maintenance of a continental car. Plus the 2.8 cc road tax, so don't think just about the comfort, think also about maintaining the car.

Last edited:
go for lancer GT & make it up to EVOX.
E36 abit too old. unless E90, its a whole diff story. :)

take the Lancer GT....even though i am not a Lancer fans... the bimmer is too old... take anything as long as it is not a Proton or Perodua

yeah bro they are two different generation and types of cars
its all based on your personal preferences i feel
and of course also factor in maintenance costs and road tax and insurance

hheheheh...stilll cannot affort in those two car....:bawling:
but yeah......better choose wiselly bro....

How can you compare a much older car to a recent one? Price wise is also very different..

But just for fun, for a daily car I get the upcoming Waja replacement lah.. Then slap on Lancer GT or Evo bodykit.. okay already mah.. hahahahahahahaha

How can you compare a much older car to a recent one? Price wise is also very different..

But just for fun, for a daily car I get the upcoming Waja replacement lah.. Then slap on Lancer GT or Evo bodykit.. okay already mah.. hahahahahahahaha

dam chun already :top:
plus will be dam reliable but of course no power lah unless u convert engine aso
but i recomend waja with evo x bodykit for daily drive

Top Bottom