Bintulu ZTH

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ya.... i'm working with them in labuan branch....

hai... a bit *OT* can i have all ur ppl msn from bintulu ?? ^_^ thx

chilskater - i'm working with Shell here in Bintulu. How about you? when u nak turun BINTULU?

viosqtd8820 - I don't have MSN but if u want to meet we can meet at MAHATHIR CAFE.....will you join Bintulu MINI Autoshow this March?

errr... i think can't Join... coz i and sooOOo newbie at car.. ^_^ may be next time till my car is good enugff for car show.. but i really intersted in car show..
but hope to join soon :D btw do u join ??

hey...

how are you all doing?

any TT / events coming up?

wow man..i am from btu too. i just know that btu here got ZTH club. i have ever see quite a lot kenari with ZTH sticker on wide screen. i would like to join too... but seem all of the member here are mostly malay o iban, but i am chinese. do u ppl have any gathering recently?

i am not driving a kenari. when u ppl have gathering again? i see this forum n found that the ZTH club in btu seem like stop have any gathering after the CNY gathering. how come?

btu ..... =.=
i also btu ppl
haha ...... nice club .....
i wont join ..... lol

hey paddy,

was going to ask you the same question, why won't you join your local TT?

i'm fletcheru from www.teames.org

will be heading down to bintulu soon... if got TT, sure would love to join... if not working at the time.

speedlover_2005 said:
wow man..i am from btu too. i just know that btu here got ZTH club. i have ever see quite a lot kenari with ZTH sticker on wide screen. i would like to join too... but seem all of the member here are mostly malay o iban, but i am chinese. do u ppl have any gathering recently?

i am chinese also... ^^ haha but i already own a club and me kindda busy boy.. sorry i cannot attend.. :X-:

paddy said:
btu ..... =.=
i also btu ppl
haha ...... nice club .....
i wont join ..... lol

yo paddy gald to know ur from bintulu as well..
mine to introduce ur self ?? ^^

viosqtd8820 said:
yo paddy gald to know ur from bintulu as well..
mine to introduce ur self ?? ^^

dont' bother, he said he wont' join.

while i went down to bintulu, he said he was busy whole month as well.

Top Bottom