Beware Toyota UNSER "WLJ 1230"

ky69

May 26, 2005
Yesterday I am very bad luck,I meet a accident in Rawang.1 action and lan si driver.She drive a Toyota Unser gold colour,the car plate is WLJ 1230.I was driving my new Kelisa just come out few month ago,when I am driving and this Unser from behind me and keep on horn and flashing lights to me and after that she hit my back of my car so I stop and take a look at my car.She just unwind her window and scold me bad words and spit at me and she just sped off.Luckily my rear bumper didn’t have anything.

Next time if u saw this TOYOTA UNSER “WLJ 1230” don’t get down from the car first wait her to get down then u only get down or else u can’t catch her.

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
road bully!!! u got make any police report? nowdays ladies driver is more scary than guys. i jus meet 1 driving a red kancil... idiot fu#ker b*tch...

ky69

May 26, 2005
They think their are woman so guys won't do anything harm to her.Once she shout "MOLEST".We die la

trex92

Aug 10, 2004
ky69 said:
Yesterday I am very bad luck,I meet a accident in Rawang.My car infront completely gone because of 1 action and lan si driver.She drive a Toyota Unser gold colour,the car plate is WLJ 1230.I was driving my new Kelisa just come out few month ago,when I am driving and this Unser from behind me and keep on horn and flashing lights to me and after that she hit my back of my car so I stop and take a look at my car.She just unwind her window and scold me bad words and spit at me and she just sped off.Luckily my rear bumper didn’t have anything.

Next time if u saw this TOYOTA UNSER “WLJ 1230” don’t get down from the car first wait her to get down then u only get down or else u can’t catch her.
dude, wat happen to the front of ur car since she knocked only the back?

I think u better make police report and let police handle the rest. She's guilty of 2 crimes already. Knockin into you and leaving an accident scene and not reporting it...

erisa

May 13, 2005
stupid driver..what the hell she is thinking?

i had face similar accident before...
at the traffic light...

at the T junction, i pass by the traffic light (which is green on my side) suddenly one lorry come out from the other side and hit my 2 month OTR car. its was a huge mistake also..i went down to check how bad it is and the lorry driver just drove his lorry away..just like nothing happen..luckily i took his lorry registration number.

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Aiyo, dat B**** so garang, salah summore swear at ppl!!! :mad: If victim is me, i sure die la!!!! Dunno how to scold back & dun 'swear'..........! Luckily ppl over here is not dat nasty!! :) BleSS ya....

eric_ho20

Nov 23, 2004
wat da hell ... nowadayz dun care lady or men drivers la , they think they are alwiz right even though they done something wrong ... especially those who have been drivin for centuries n da drivin skills still suckz to da max ... ask them to fly kites la ... damnit !!! :mad:

erisa

May 13, 2005
trex92 said:
holy shit... Lorry bang ur car...? OMG, lucky u were okay...
yup..me ok..
but the car is not ok...the insurance claim is RM5k.
now...cannot proud with the word ' accident free'

huh!

Kopi

May 18, 2004
ceihs... having a digicam phone sure would help...

evo4g63

May 29, 2004
better launch a police report for this... is kind of inconvenient ... but just an advice ... summore she hit ur back bumper y ur front all gone??? mind to explain????

ky69

May 26, 2005
Sorry,i write wrong already actually is my rear bumper.My front bumper was hit by my gf when she want to park the car in to the house and she hit the gate.My new Kelisa damage by 2 female.
1 is lansi Toyota Unser and 1 is my gf hit the house gate

ANDY_RESORT

Jan 23, 2005
www.andymervingeorge.com
Hmm, really sad case bro.

To me, I wont hesitate to use my horn whenever I see a woman driver in front of me driving slowly or indecisive in her direction. Sure kena from me. I sometimes give the finger to them! I dont care wan! THey are the main cause of road accidents la!

Probably they are lacking of some long, hard penetration in the p*ssy! Damnit!

mashimaro

Jan 25, 2005
ANDY_RESORT said:
Probably they are lacking of some long, hard penetration in the p*ssy! Damnit!
agree wif ya... nowdays..female also want to be road bully... next time.. we can be killed by women. hit us from the back.. and run.. or if we chase them...they might hit us by parang.. hehehe..

superz

Mar 21, 2005
behind every samseng woman....there's a samseng husband/boyfriend/toyboy.....

look at how some of samseng woman modified their car...

Red Bull Racing’s Sebastian Vettel won last week’s Formula One opening round at Australia by a massive margin and without the aid of KERS. However, he will be running it for the Malaysian round next weekend as the long straights of Sepang suites the use of KERS.

Another change for this season includes the use of an adjustable rear wing that with its pitch being adjustable by the drivers. Some of the...