Beware of VsystemAero or Calvin Low!! He is a cheater!!

RyAnEK9

Apr 6, 2006
To all forummers,

Here is the actual case happened to me when i planned to buy a used er34 4 door frm tis seller but end up wasting my time and money when the seller act dishonest in the deal. The seller full name is Calvin Low Kar Choon a car seller at kl area who want sell out his owned er34 BHU 6883 and upgrade to gtr. His hp no 0122361407. 1st of all i view the car once in rush and i found out the car is quite ok n nice. So i decided to take the car after i get my time to seriously view the car. Therefore, he asked me rm2k as a deposit if i serious bout his car to wait 4 me view the car as i am quite bz wif my work tat time and promised me will return my deposit if i not satisfied wif the car aft viewed it. So when i had time i travel to view the car with a mechanic then found out the car cond is out frm expectation. so i had to cancel the deal and he promised to bank in baq d deposit to me. but he keep dragging since march until nw who keep refuse to answer my call or said will bank in asap. But act he jz dragging the matter. Wat a cheater!! Somemore claimed he upgrading to gtr but the rm2k deposit still cant return to me. So any1 here have any idea to sort the thing out or noe tis seller?? The seller pic can be view at below.

Attachments

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Try talking to his employer if you know which car yard he works for. Worst come to worst need to involve the authorities. Good luck bro.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
If I found this fella I will ask him to have a date with me and go sleep together (not a gay statement) :P

ok enough of jokes.first thing you must do is to lodge police report.that is a must.get the best lawyer in town so that this fella to face justice.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
i see this guy already wanna belasah him good.
why not ask a few friends for a fist fist workout?

RyAnEK9

Apr 6, 2006
Ya i think i shd lodge police report but will they entertain my report onot is another prob. Too bad nw i working at sg wif bz schedule ahead. Too bad i duno which car dealer he worked at pudu area. So any forummer here who noe tis fella plss pm me k??

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i'm sorry to hear that u're in this situation.. even if u lodge a police report, don't think u can do much.. coz that guy verbally promised u that he'd return the money to u.. no black & white unless u got a sms from him saying he'd return your money.. plus he could say that it's right for him to have your rm2k since he hold the car for u and reject other potential buyers.. so the rm2k is compensation.. he can give u loads of BS.. but IF u do have a written agreement or proof, u can even sue him..

anyway, BHU 6883 sounds familiar.. maybe i've spotted it before.. i'm staying quite near pudu.. if i do spot it again, i'd PM u :)

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Did you get a receipt for the RM2000 you paid as deposit? That is proof enough.

RyAnEK9

Apr 6, 2006
I had the sms of the seller which state tat d deposit will get return if do not take d car. I still keep in my hp. A few sms said he will bank in d deposit. I did on9 transfer for the deposit. The car is wif uras bodykit and it shdb sell off adi rite nw. Any1 here new owner of tis car?? Good luck for u!! Coz tat time i inspected d car is not acc free. The whole baq of the car internal had respray b4.

RyAnEK9

Apr 6, 2006
Here is newer update of tis calvin low. He had contacted me to return my money on 1st may but until nw still no news of the money bank in back. So mr calvin low plss do so asap if u wan tis thread to b taken out. thks.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The number still works.. I couldn't resist calling :dontknow:

Good luck anyways, bloody long shot after all this time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience