Beware of this Driver... BHA 6559

Status
Not open for further replies.

chua83

Known Member
Today on 27/11/2007 was a wonderful tuesday morning as i was coming to work. But was shatterd (LOST mood) by this idiot uncle ard 60th suddenly bang into my car. F***......
Not only that He didnt stop and ever see just drove off... It happend near section 14 near asia jaya when he suddenly come into my driving lane...
IF u guys and also girls saw this car BHA 6559 a gold Toyota unser please do take note abt it coz he is a very dangerous driver. At no warning or so he will suddenly come into ur lane and bang ur car....Thats what happen to me... @@"

Attachments

• 271120071024.jpg
    271120071024.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 145
  • 271120071026.jpg
    271120071026.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 271120071029.jpg
    271120071029.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 139
  • 271120071022.jpg
    271120071022.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 125
Today on 27/11/2007 was a wonderful tuesday morning as i was coming to work. But was shatterd (LOST mood) by this idiot uncle ard 60th suddenly bang into my car. F***......
Not only that He didnt stop and ever see just drove off... It happend near section 14 near asia jaya when he suddenly come into my driving lane...
IF u guys and also girls saw this car BHA 6559 a gold Toyota unser please do take note abt it coz he is a very dangerous driver. At no warning or so he will suddenly come into ur lane and bang ur car....Thats what happen to me... @@"

How about police report?

well writting it today... haha he will pay...

luckily he will pay.
i also ever met this uncle or auntie driving. their eye sight is not as wide as urs. they cant see u from right or left side. so when they overtake they just turn the steering. u horn them they also suku suku look at u.
memang kek si..................

Orhhh...Sek14 PJ... There's a lot this kinda idiots maa... The famous fools is changing or entering other lane without giving a signal and looking around 1st.
I know la, everyday on this road, and mostly, they are FEMALE, young and old... Argghh..

Sometimes, we can and cannot blame those senior citizens who drive like that. Typically, their reflex is not so good anymore. So, I think it's normal that they drive like that although not acceptable on the road. Yet, it is not that they purposely want to drive like that but rather due to age catching up with them, they don't realize what's happening. So, end up, they drive like crap lor. Sometimes also, because their vehicle is a lot higher than the rest of the cars, they can't really see the car beside them.

If people caused accidents because they are old and infirmed, it is hardly an excuse, in my opinion. Everyone, irrespective of age, is expected to exercise the same standard of care to other road users. It also begs the question if people are old and decrepit and having difficulty handling their vehicle safely, then why are they still driving ?

Some poor bastard gets his car rammed by the old fool, he has every right go after the idiot and call him to account.

Besides, this incident here IS a 'hit & run'. Would anyone have been lenient to Pakcik if he had caused a fatality ? I think not and see no reason why he should get special consideration for 'old age'.

fvel,
Well, true. basically, what my earlier post meant was more to being compassionate and bla bla bla, those kinda stuff la. hahahaha But for me, if uncle don't pay, report police lor. Then to KFK claim against his insurance. hahahaha NO MERCY! hahahaha But seriously, if someone is not fit to handle a vehicle properly due to age, then it's better to NOT handle a vehicle at all. Taxi would be a better choice although maybe not the most cheapest or convenient method.

Well old people are so so so bad in driving.. Even for my father itself also...Aiks..
But wtd they sometimes insist of driving also.. But my mom always mumble to my father but yet is the same result... haha...

excuse me !!!!
can u people have more respects to elders???
come on la u people, now you say this to them , when you guys at their age ,and some youngster say the same thing to you how would you feel??

be more polite leh
hehe dont shot me kekeke
cabut dulu

Duh, at least if bang also stop and check lah. Takkan too old until bang also dunno meh?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom