Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Best of the best engine oils

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hahaha...bought at rm88 shell fs..

i left 1 bottle at the shelf for those looking for it. only giant sek7 has 1 bottle left after i purchase the other, :banana:

i left 1 bottle at the shelf for those looking for it. only giant sek7 has 1 bottle left after i purchase the other, :banana:
Bro. sweelt go Giant Penang tak dak, so have to buy at RM99 at Tesco loh......lol

Shell Helix Ultra @ RM88? Its a steal man

I don't know, just based on my limited observation of oil comparison tests, seem like Amsoil Signature very often comes out on top and it's the only oil I know that dares to claim their oil can last 25k miles (not even km!). Members in the Mark X club had also really proved it by going over 30k km before change, pretty remarkable. Then their ATF also looks very good even after 20-30k km use and able to prevent the overheating issue that may happen with the AT when driven hard using the regular Toyota ATF WS oil.

If I have a nice high performance car in the future, I think Amsoil will be my first choice.

Some reference:
https://www.yourbestpicks.com/best-synthetic-motor-oils/

Will give the Amsoil ATF a try next time i service. My first service last time im using the green LM Molygen 5w-40 and there is some balance from the previous service, so no choice need to use the same brank for next service. But, ATF will try Amsoil. Amsoil got rear axle oil as well bro?

Will give the Amsoil ATF a try next time i service. My first service last time im using the green LM Molygen 5w-40 and there is some balance from the previous service, so no choice need to use the same brank for next service. But, ATF will try Amsoil. Amsoil got rear axle oil as well bro?

Got but I think rear axle not so critical to use such high end oil.

ok here is the real answer...

all other argument is invalid! :rofl:

053909015653024.jpg

Have u guys heard of performance oil filter?

It's that time where I am to change my oil and oil filter

So I am being offered stock filter and add 30 bucks ish for works engineering oil filter.

Is the extra cost bringing me any benefit? Or a con job lol

Have u guys heard of performance oil filter?

It's that time where I am to change my oil and oil filter

So I am being offered stock filter and add 30 bucks ish for works engineering oil filter.

Is the extra cost bringing me any benefit? Or a con job lol
Please dont buy works engineering oil filter....

OK ur reasons? Have u used it before?

Any other performance oil filters used in Malaysia?

Are they worth the few extra ringgit for those enthusiasts who tried it

All my cars use normal filters only. Even my Mitsu uses Proton filters.......lol

A Post Every 5 Mins

I have been using Tufoil for 10 years now. (yes u read it correctly - ten yrs). It's been 3 cars now and I swear by Tufoil.

I like this stuff BUT one thing I have problem with....it is the bottle, have no ½ indicator mark :(. Everytime I want to fill ½ bottle, I got to use a stick or lidi to measure its qty. Sometime accidentally poured 3/4 (wasted).... :(

Focalpoint, is there a better way to guide to the ½ mark? :regular_smile:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom