Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Bendix Metal King offer

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Bendix Metal King offer

wira_tak_power

Known Member
Baca dulu citer nih......

Bendix performs reliable for family rides as well as during strenuous competitions…..” Brake pads in general do perform satisfactory as long as the working temperature is low.
Only when the temperature rises, fade occurs and stopping distances increase, sometimes beyond the safe zone. Specialized competition pads are designed to work well only at high temperature. Metal King pads evidently do perform very well both at cooler temperatures as well at high temperatures :rolleyes:

So...tunggu apa lagi...belilah 1 utk anda dan 1 utk tersayang...
Harga best punya...
-$110.00 for most proton models
-pls call for other models

fazli 016-2458121...kalau tak angkat,sms pls or pm me :tee:

Last edited:
I heard some rumors that the Metal King pad will not fade easily but will "fade" the disk... comment?

this english forum please post in english, many past threads on brake pads, and quite a number did mention that it 'skims' the disc, plus it gives out alot of dusts, do search the forums for threads related to brake pads to support that 'skims' the disc portion. :)

psyk said:
this english forum please post in english, many past threads on brake pads, and quite a number did mention that it 'skims' the disc, plus it gives out alot of dusts, do search the forums for threads related to brake pads to support that 'skims' the disc portion. :)

used it in my car(kenari)...dust is there....quite alot if owes do emergency brake la.....

skim the disc o not..i not sure...used it for a year...disc stil ok a...my car 4 yrs old oledi...hehe

Im using similar metal compound pads...
It sure skims the disc more than normal pads, and its brake dust is crazy... 1 month without washing your rims and they'll be black in colour.
But for the performance (and value) minded, heck yeah Ill buy it again.

ataro_gozambo said:
I heard some rumors that the Metal King pad will not fade easily but will "fade" the disk... comment?

Bro, it is true that the pads will wear out your disc much faster than others. But, let's look at it this way, you will get very good braking..... :biggrin:

Anyways, it was not mentioned that whether the pads are either one of this or not :-
Metal King Plus
Metal King Gold

I am using the GOLD and, Zeroed, it does not have so much brake dust!! :biggrin:

Braking is fantastic!!!! :dancing2:

mine doesnt give out any dust, maybe dust only occurs on proton's discs? hmm.. maybe u shud try new mitsubishi rotor and give out sum comment about dat? maybe its the material used in proton's rotors rnt made for hard-er braking

brother xtremeleo...dust not from ur disc ler...if the dust is from ur disc then you should be worried...dust is expelled from the brake pad from scrubbing against the disc hard when braking...that is why u have to change brakes pads after a period of time,not the brake disc...and IT IS TRUE that metal king eats the surface of the disc making is thinner after where after a few brake pads change you will need to change the disc...the disc will be very thin...thus changing the amount of temperature before it will warp...i used metal king...after 4 brake pads change i have to change my disc also...adios...hope this helps...

Ya....My fren uses it.
Brake pad stil thick but disc getting thinner...
Peformance not bad though...

how long would you guys change brake pad? i been using my original kenari for almost a year now and checked it left like 30% and the foreman said it can last til tis coming CNY. so basicly i would change my pad once a year. so if change 4 times the pads,then need to change the disc, that me n in my case it would be 4 years later for me to change a new disc.
the original brake sucxk and thinkin of changing to a better one (brake hose still original) but still cant make up my mind to change the brake hose first or the pad first. LOL....

so the price is per pair or just one side ?

a good brake pad will be an good upgrade 1st...
then onli u go on wit steel braided brake hose...
u can DIY the braided hose using cable tie...
basicly just tie it so tat the rubber doesnt xpend when u apply brake...so not much pressure is lost

wat is the model (code) of bandix metal king brake pad tt is suitable for toyota corolla seg ae101 (converted to 20V) single port (front). pls let me know as i wanted to check for more info in the web...

thanks.....

Doink said:
brother xtremeleo...dust not from ur disc ler...if the dust is from ur disc then you should be worried...dust is expelled from the brake pad from scrubbing against the disc hard when braking...that is why u have to change brakes pads after a period of time,not the brake disc...and IT IS TRUE that metal king eats the surface of the disc making is thinner after where after a few brake pads change you will need to change the disc...the disc will be very thin...thus changing the amount of temperature before it will warp...i used metal king...after 4 brake pads change i have to change my disc also...adios...hope this helps...

i didnt meant the dust was from the discs, but just pointing out dat the proton's discs do warp if using dis brand. its stopping power is awesome, dats y iam using the metal king gold. even in the rain, u can stop immiediately, as i tried last nite. yes, dats according to the tyres design but i wanted to point out the heat range its efficient in. even if its cold during pouring time, it still have lotsa grip.
guys, if u really, really want to optimize ur braking power, use this brand wit a set of mitsu's rotors. they dont costs dat much, dont compromise when it come to safety (especially to those petrol head out there). other brand is just as good, sum r better but dis is as cheap as performance pads can get IMO
p/s : iam using an aura wit a toyota discs on all four, so not favouring mitsu, etc. just giving my pov regarding proton's disc reliability

icecube said:
how long would you guys change brake pad? i been using my original kenari for almost a year now and checked it left like 30% and the foreman said it can last til tis coming CNY. so basicly i would change my pad once a year. so if change 4 times the pads,then need to change the disc, that me n in my case it would be 4 years later for me to change a new disc.
the original brake sucxk and thinkin of changing to a better one (brake hose still original) but still cant make up my mind to change the brake hose first or the pad first. LOL....

so the price is per pair or just one side ?

ive been using mine, very lil warp on the discs, pads r still thick, been using the set for more den a year now. once a yaer for a brake pad? u alwiz doing hard braking? FYI, my dad's unser hasnt changed the pads for 3 years now, by the looks of it, and the grip is still okie, the set may lasts till the end of the year. dats nearly 4 years of usage!! original toyota parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom