be afraid, very afraid. posibly a new toYoda sports;)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Last edited:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
blackie.. how much power you think you can churn out from a 4.6liter v8? :biggrin: koooeeennigggseeeeeggggggg run dual centrifugal blower get 806bhp wor.. you're zth's only hope to beat it with more hp/liter liau :biggrin:

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wah! the roof line so low. Like choptops style from US of A.

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
very true indeed. google '2007 supra prototype' or '2007 supra spy shots' u will indeed find a number of images and infos. Anyway, not all of this is true, and the real product might not look like one either.

However, I'm pretty sure, toyota will reveal a new sports model next year 2007 even if it's not using the name of the icon, 'Supra'.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
yuck! especially the front end. the look from sides and back is ok, but the rear end way too much MRS-esque lah.

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Both Supra and Skyline are icons. Nissan wont really have to do anything. the new Supra has yet to be revealed so we cannot compare them yet. Even so, it is not right to compare them because someone will post and say that both cars are totally different and in the league of their own.

I hope the new Supra will inherit the esthetics of it's predecessor, obviously the long engine bay, RWD and the huge monstrous look. Not so futuristic like the Toyota Volta concept. Anyone would suspect that the new Supra will have an AWD drive? Maybe? As it should have more horse and torque, would it offer AWD instead of RWD?

A Post Every 5 Mins

I'm looking for 3M Car care products, look forward to get those Professional Series 1.
Any1 here know where to get it..??
oredy bored with Meg edy, now wan some fresh....:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience