Base On This Problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackHD

Known Member
1) loss power... when accellerate, car didn't move forward as expected... kinda pull back feeling.

2) cruising 110kmh on highway, suddenly feel steering shaking and tyre is like going flat... then stop the car roadside (totally stop) and continue journey, it disappear...

what's all this about eh?

i can't affort to put the car in workshop for few days for them to check... so i prefer someone to give me opinion, and i go there ask them to check on particular thing immediately... safe my time.

ok i am no expert but hopefully i might be right...

1 - does this happen when the engine is still cold... there might be a possibility tat the battery isnt charge porperly yet or your fueling has some problem...

2- could be due to your balancing ..does this happen everytime you reach 110kmh..?

2. if the shaking comes only at certain speed, try do balancing... on wheel balancing more accurate i think...

Dunno whether it's true or not lah, but whenever I come across this rumor, I'll usually sum it up by applying this principle:

Too much of everything in this world is bad..

So to sum it up I guess........If it's done execessively yes....

1) happen since yesterday... cold & hot also

2) happen all the sudden ler... normally it's ok but the feel suddenly come... then have to stop, when continue going, it didn't happen again even at 110kmh again

so how ah?

udengfahlawi: if u have lsd then it will damage the unit.

i also encounter your second problem

whenever i drive from 100 - 120, the steering vibrates but before 100, and after 120, it wont' vibrate.

did both on wheel & off wheel balancing, problem still occurs.. haih

Originally posted by BlackHD@Apr 18 2005, 12:29
1) loss power... when accellerate, car didn't move forward as expected... kinda pull back feeling.

2) cruising 110kmh on highway, suddenly feel steering shaking and tyre is like going flat... then stop the car roadside (totally stop) and continue journey, it disappear...

i can't affort to put the car in workshop for few days for them to check... so i prefer someone to give me opinion, and i go there ask them to check on particular thing immediately... safe my time.
[snapback]906851[/snapback]​

hei my car also got pull back feleling wen i accelerate..coz my engine mounting jalat...hahahahaha

i suspect the same problem too... but do u know what to replace? rail or pump or what? i don't know and i don't like the mech to do experiment on my car. nearly spannar a mech last 2 days.

Originally posted by 916EK@Apr 18 2005, 15:46
i also encounter your second problem

whenever i drive from 100 - 120, the steering vibrates but before 100, and after 120, it wont' vibrate.

did both on wheel & off wheel balancing, problem still occurs.. haih
[snapback]907339[/snapback]​

your case might be the drive shaft, cos if shaft kong, will vibrate above 80. stop after 120 because u're flying :ph34r:

Originally posted by BlackHD@Apr 18 2005, 16:20
nearly spannar a mech last 2 days.
[snapback]907412[/snapback]​

haha... i like this one!
i often feel like to do so too...
damn...

that fellow too much, while the boss doing something on my car, put 1 extra bottle black oil beside my car, tell him 3 4 times don't touch this car and yet he open the new bottle pour in my engine, until 2L extra! mch the boss pull me if not sure wack kaw him and ask my lawyer to settle him already. don't know what this idiot doing. being so ke poh

just change my d.shaft. the shaky can feel until at the gas pedal! in my case the right side d.shaft. shaking starting from 80kmh - 120kmh. 80kmh - 90 kmh sometime can feel, sometime ok.

haih.... wat to do... going to celebrate 10th birthday maa the car next year.....

time to put in new k20 half cut :D :D

jon: they trying to make my car 2.2L :D

aloo HD Hitam..

My car oso got this "pull back feeling" whenever i WOT lar.
If u manage to solve the problem do share with me the solution. :blink:

.:ch33r5!:.

Originally posted by BlackHD@Apr 18 2005, 12:29

[snapback]906851[/snapback]​

problem solved... not enough fuel supply... adjusted with fuel regulator and can feel the power now when press... BUT.... if you try to go up hill or slop with 2nd gear by pressing just a little bit petrol, u can still feel the pullback... means car not gonna move forward. unless i press back the clutch a bit and play with the fueling... hmmm.... kinda headache towards this dracula... squeezing my money out for petrol like drinking water

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom