Schumacher In Trouble For Taxi Job

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I knew it was coming, I mean you cant be that famous and get away with doing something like that. Someone is bound to spill the beans. If Michael thought he could get away with it by paying the cabby a very generous 100 Euro tip, he obviously got it wrong.

The cab driver, a certain Mr. Tuncer Yilmaz sparked a frenzy of international headlines when he revealed that Schumacher, the retired seven time world champion, took the wheel of his cab and raced through streets, drove “full throttle” around corners while overtaking “in some unbelievable places” in Coburg, central Germany. His wife and two children were in the cab with Michael. Maybe a 100 Euro tip fell short of the cabbies expectations of the multi millionaire world champion.

The Coburg newspaper Neue Presse has reported that both Schumacher and Yilmaz are being investigated by police and state prosecutors.

Well you see Michael, you cant blame the taxi driver, even if I or I believe anyone reading this were to sit next to you while you tore through streets and traffic, I would definitely be going around boasting about it. One thing for sure though, you wouldn’t have to pay me 100 Euros to take me for a ride, I’d go for free.
http://www.f1-live.com
Image Credits: www.f1-live.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been changing setup here and there due to some mod on engine.

Currently 1.5CC engine with 0.6 bar and abt 140 BHP.

I had tried remove Cat, then my low end speed is really like snail. Even stock 1.0CC car also can faster then me.

I put back the Cat and is fine, but from 120Km/h to 180 now is just abit faster then NA car.
Before put back the cat, is very very very fast climb up to 180 km/h

Now what should i do?

Change to Hi -flow Cat?
Change muffler with stock Cat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience