BAR retired both car to get new engine For Sepang

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BAR slip in rule loophole

BAR slipped through a rule 'loophole' in Melbourne, when the F1 team ordered both drivers to retire their healthy cars with a lap to run. ''This failure to finish,'' read a statement, ''provides the opportunity to use new engines in (Malaysia) without ... penalty.''

If they'd completed the lap, both men would've been automatically subject to the FIA's new 'one engine per two races' regulation. BAR's move is likely to be controversial.

Original news
If they'd completed the lap, both men would've been automatically subject to the FIA's new 'one engine per two races' regulation. BAR's move is likely to be controversial.

What do you think? For me
100 marks for tactic planning, but 0 marks for sportmanship.

if FIA didn't take any action, we will only see 8 cars passing the cheque flag, and the rest will retired at last lap (or earlier) in every alternate GP.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
i think FIa is surely going to look into this. afterall, having new engine will only give thm more reliability. whn the car performance is canot make it, no matter how many times change engine still the same. canot make it. whahaha

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
but if your new engine that only need to be last for let says 60 laps in Malaysia, then you can tune to maximise the performance to more extreme.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For all those car lover out there:

Im currently distibuting the new product from overseas that make your car look preety!

It is a polish that when apply to to your car and will be giving a 5 year gueranty (not warranty) that your car will shine like hell.!!!!!!!!!!!

It is suitable to all those metallic and even 2k colour paint.

Dame nice, it is a technology that been apply to most BenZ and BMW around the world...

If for personal pleasure i have do 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience