Back Issues Automotive Magazines For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Back Issues Automotive Magazines For Sale

Jan 2, 2006
Hi.Just bought some Jap's mag from them. Agree with Xerofighter. Good seller + friendly + mag's in very very good condition . Thanks ...

Watch out ( Dun play play )
This fellow have a very powerful monster sitting in his 4x4 ...
Scare .........................................................................

Last edited:

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
xerofighter said:
hehehehe. i bought the issue d. silver ek wit spoon rims. maybe he has extras. muahahaha
ah damn.. hehe.. i hope he has extra..

save for me!!! and other honda cars that are in the mag..

MegaLunatic

Dec 26, 2005
Mags Enquiry

Hi MaQuereau,
Many thanks for your interest in our mags.
The issues you mention(Silver EK with spoon)do you remenber
which month issue was that.Will try my best to get it for you.
You can call or SMS me at:Steven-016-2071196 for D.Utama or Alex-012-3776343 for USJ area.
We're meeting up at my house in Damansara Utama this Friday at 12:00 PM.
Add:No.16,Jln SS 21/34,Damansara Utama.
If you're coming from THE SHIP RESTAURANT,you will come to
a roundabout, make a 3 o clock turn,a little furter down,turn left,where you find a row of shops. My house is just opposite the shop by the name of CDI
Please do bring your gangs over.Beside car mags,we do have
many others titles too,like...men's fitness,bike,sports,travel,wired,edged,digital video,stereophile,gamer-Xbox,PS1,PS2,PS3,wines,guitar techniques,music,guns & ammo,digital photography,comic-archie's,commando,beano,dandy,recording and many more.

Thanks.

Cheers!!!

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
xerofighter, november was it? bugger you bought first but it's a good thing that you did so that you can tell it was a Nov issue.. haha.. thanx bro..

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
MegaLunatic said:
Hi MaQuereau,
Many thanks for your interest in our mags.
The issues you mention(Silver EK with spoon)do you remenber
which month issue was that.Will try my best to get it for you.
You can call or SMS me at:Steven-016-2071196 for D.Utama or Alex-012-3776343 for USJ area.
We're meeting up at my house in Damansara Utama this Friday at 12:00 PM.
Add:No.16,Jln SS 21/34,Damansara Utama.
If you're coming from THE SHIP RESTAURANT,you will come to
a roundabout, make a 3 o clock turn,a little furter down,turn left,where you find a row of shops. My house is just opposite the shop by the name of CDI
Please do bring your gangs over.Beside car mags,we do have
many others titles too,like...men's fitness,bike,sports,travel,wired,edged,digital video,stereophile,gamer-Xbox,PS1,PS2,PS3,wines,guitar techniques,music,guns & ammo,digital photography,comic-archie's,commando,beano,dandy,recording and many more.

Thanks.

Cheers!!!
i know where that is.. anyway i live in ttdi.. nearby, everyday can come.. haha.. as xerofighter said, it was a November 2005 issue.. save it for meee!.. tomorrow at 12pm noon i'll see you.. thanx man..

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
hehehehe. dont worry. i think i saw another issue in the stack. good luck and better secure it before someone else gets it. let me hint you on the car. think k20a + civic + toda power :P

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
oh and alex was such an eager business man, he called me up this evening to confirm the issue wit me again. hehehe. just goes to show what a good seller he is. trying to cater for demands of the customer.

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
Thank you all! thank you.. i shall be happy when i get that
Nov issue.. haha.. 1hour plus left before 12.. gonna get it.. if have..

NARNIA

Jan 2, 2006
Thanks ... Really unbelievable... Very cheap plus never see so much of mag's before in my life... Genuine seller...

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
i bought 10 magazines! got free coke too.. really really nice guy..

steven, if you have any new import tuner save it for me.. i found out that the integra i told you in import tuner is in Febuary issues 2006, just came out.. guess i have to wait for awhile.. any honda cars let me know..

MegaLunatic

Dec 26, 2005
MaQuereau said:
i bought 10 magazines! got free coke too.. really really nice guy..

steven, if you have any new import tuner save it for me.. i found out that the integra i told you in import tuner is in Febuary issues 2006, just came out.. guess i have to wait for awhile.. any honda cars let me know..
Hi MaQuereau,
For Import Tuner-Feb 2006 issue,got to wait for a while.
Honda Tuning-Feb 2006-1 copy left only.Do you want me to save it for you.SMS me.

Thanks.

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
MegaLunatic said:
Hi MaQuereau,
For Import Tuner-Feb 2006 issue,got to wait for a while.
Honda Tuning-Feb 2006-1 copy left only.Do you want me to save it for you.SMS me.

Thanks.
Honda Tuning Feb 2006, you have already.. that's fast.. yes plz keep for me.. i'll visit you again when i have the time.. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very good at giving other people car buying advice, just not very good at giving myself advice.

What I want in my car, in terms of priority:
1.POWER
2.Comfort
3.Good looking

What I don't have:
1.Money, let's set a budget of RM150k +/-. Don't ask me to buy a used car at 150k, that's crazy. Used car service would cost minimum RM5k, all the fluids and oils, filters, bushings, absorbers etc.

My commentary: objective observation followed by subjective input.
New:
Mazda 3 -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience