Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

AUTOGAUGE Black Face Volt & Vacumm Meter for Sale

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Selling coz need money to buy some other stuff, meters are in good condition, asking price is RM 230 FIRM inclusive of :-

1) 1 unit of Autogauge BF Volt meter
2) 1 unit of Autogauge BF Vacumm meter
3) 2 Autogauge Cup holders for each meter (Allows mounting on A pillar as holes for screws are ready)

Interested parties please reply or PM. Thankiew!~ :P

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
preferable to sell in a set, currently to those whom have enquired for a sale in a set, will have the priority, if not succesful, then i guess i will break it up into individual units to be sold to you guys...cheers :)

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Okay! Due to so many ppl enquiring on only single items, here's the deal.

For those whom can confirm on taking both meters on one goal, i'm giving the final price of RM 220 for everything.

Those whom only want either one of the meters, it would be rm 120 per meter as its harder to sell and i may have to make double trips depending on the timing of which meter would get sold first. ;)

So guys, only serious buyers please, i have a few forummers whom PMed me with one message and dissapears after that. Thanks a lot. :lol:

LATEST UPDATE: Items are being open up for sale again. Interested parties come come :lol:, this time the meters must go!~ :D

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Bump!~

Selling price per item : RM 120-FIRM

Both Items at one go : RM 220-FIRM

Prices are firm, pls don't ask for reduction already as i've given my best offer. Would recommend installation of those meters at reputable shops like Kakimotor or N1 racing, etc. Won't recommend to DIY unless you know what you're doing as i'll not be responsible in the event the meters get short circuited as the panel lighting is lit by LED's.

Items sold are as the way they came with original Autogauge stands (metal black color)

Wire/cables are at the exact length as i didn't snip it off to make it shorter but instead the installer will have to extend the wires as it wasn't long enough originally. If there are any questions, serious buyers are welcome to ask. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i ll turbocharge my ride next year, now i got a offer from a reputable dealer, not very familiar with it but he taught me a lot of car mod knowledge, he himself is regular racer in sepang.

1. Skyline intercooler ( dunno is 32/33/34 ) = rm700
2. Tial 48mm wastegate = rm1100
3. HKS type s bov = rm350

all item above is used part, but original item, shall i go for it?

I m using D2 racing suspension now, good handling but too stiff for daily use... is it all adjustable is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience