Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Audiocontrol EQX series II

kingman99

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
hi dude,

is this model can hook up with either Audio control 2xs or 4xs Electronic Crossover? can nego price?

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
hi dude,

is this model can hook up with either Audio control 2xs or 4xs Electronic Crossover? can nego price?
Answering on behalf of the seller.
I think should work fine with either. If I am not mistaken, this is used between the HU and the 2XS or 4XS.
However, with the 4XS, you need to set it properly for the 2ch / 4ch input setting.

gemposs

Known Member
May 9, 2005
selangor
Answering on behalf of the seller.
I think should work fine with either. If I am not mistaken, this is used between the HU and the 2XS or 4XS.
However, with the 4XS, you need to set it properly for the 2ch / 4ch input setting.
thanks bro cacin for ur answering... :D

kingman99-the price can nego a bit

bafukie- u got PM

tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Sifu out there,

I need some enlightment and help on gear ratio mod. I asked around some workshop and they advise me about doing gear ratio mod. Ok, here's the thing. I'm driving Proton with Evo3 4G63 conversion (Stock standard). Original Evo3 RS spec 4WD gearbox locked to 2WD, full lock 2 way LSD (That's what my mech told me anyway). The thing is i think the gear ratio is too short for optimum drag performance. So they advice me to change the gear ratio. How do they actually do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience