Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Audiocontrol EQX series II

kingman99

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
hi dude,

is this model can hook up with either Audio control 2xs or 4xs Electronic Crossover? can nego price?

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
hi dude,

is this model can hook up with either Audio control 2xs or 4xs Electronic Crossover? can nego price?
Answering on behalf of the seller.
I think should work fine with either. If I am not mistaken, this is used between the HU and the 2XS or 4XS.
However, with the 4XS, you need to set it properly for the 2ch / 4ch input setting.

gemposs

Known Member
May 9, 2005
selangor
Answering on behalf of the seller.
I think should work fine with either. If I am not mistaken, this is used between the HU and the 2XS or 4XS.
However, with the 4XS, you need to set it properly for the 2ch / 4ch input setting.
thanks bro cacin for ur answering... :D

kingman99-the price can nego a bit

bafukie- u got PM

tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have 1 problem with my engine, why my engine water temp will rise when i rev my car up to 6k RPM, the water temp will rise up to more than half of the water temp meter scale??

Right now when im driving by reving around 3k to 4k , then the water temp is ok.
Last time even i rev until 6K RPM also the water temp looks normal, but after send my car to service(i also fulsh my radiator by using tap water for few minutes after that also add one bottle of coolent in the radiator. i also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience