Audiobahn Sub-Woofer Tuned Bandpass System!

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
:rolleyes: Hi guys, have this in stock to sell on behalf of my beneficiary, details as follows:

-Used for 6 mths, however kept aside for the last 3 months due to upgrading car and ICE system.

- Item is mint and pristine condition as pics will show below.

- Bought at RM1,500.00 as this is an Original Audiobahn full band pass system, its a CBU not CKD ya' and came all the way from 'Mei Kok' one....

- Will sell as one package, please do not ask for separate the system, cos it was built to be one hell' of a sub bandpass system... its was never opened nor serviced b4.

- Fully plug and play system, no worries about getting the correct cubic feet calculation and all that unwanted hassle e.g. sub material, dampening, weight, seal or ported, lighting, etc..

- best of all it has already built in blue-neon original lights! no extra plugs are necessary, just plug the subs wires and off u go pounding all the way with the lights!

- starting of at RM1,150.00 .... fully negotiable, dun be afraid fully negotiable.. kekekke.. but no si gatals ya' kekekeke..... all gatals will me desiminated.. keke:rolleyes:

specs :

enclosure :

sneak preview of actual system:

day!

night!

day!

night!

For Hi-Resolution original trailer pictures, look here :
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/netken/my_photos

Enjoy ... PM me or [email protected] :rolleyes:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Wah... fucking familiar this stuff. whahaahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Wahahahaa, saw this sub. FUCKING NICE...!!! whahahaha. i fucking love the box. i think the box alone already dunno cost how much, but thn fucking nice. whahahaaha.

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
4 channel steg sold!!!

only this available!! kekeke.. okie lah price drop to RM1,000.. still fully nego, won't go down liao.. PM me.. cheers!

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
Originally posted by normality78@Mar 2 2005, 12:09
Wahahahaa, saw this sub. FUCKING NICE...!!! whahahaha. i fucking love the box. i think the box alone already dunno cost how much, but thn fucking nice. whahahaaha.
:D wah normality so vulgar.. kekke..

afterwards no one wanna buy the 'vulgar' subs lliao.. buahahahha...

still available.. anyone? kekek.. :D

de_moschino

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
If compare this sub with kicker EX 12" and Audiobahn A1251x 12inch sub, which one is better? :huh:

de_moschino

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
what about we compare this model and Audiobahn A1251x 12inch sub? what is the result then?

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
1 unit 12" Audiobahn vs 2 unit 10" Audiobahn u mean???

errrmmm..... i think i let the sifus answer that... why dun u put the specs of the Audiobahn A1251x 12inch sub here?

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
dun get me wrong de_mos,

what is your intention of running a direct comparison between the 2 items being sold here?

and also posting another Kicker EX12" for comparison? i think it is not so advisable to do such things as comparing between threads, if you are seriously considering in getting one.. then post a new thread on your own bro .... and the sifus will answer you loh ....

but tying knots here and there ain't gonna benefit no one... just my 2 kupang's worth..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Brother/Sifu/Taiko/Pailang of Malaysian Motorsport .....

I am on my first step to mod my Satria 1.3 to Mivec RS 1.6.....Lots of infos
and good advice from all members here but still need to dig in deep...

My first (round) quiries...

About the use of metal gasket...the thickness...0.4mm 3 layer for NA? One topic
about metal gasket where there's a doubt that the idling problem can occurs when
using high cam...

LSD... what brand/specs of luboil ?

Suspension.... any good advice is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience