ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

irontech

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Cheras (M'sia)
hi1983

u sure infinity tarak fake 1 in m'sia ? so the focal zth member sell here r real 1?

clausewitz

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
origianl coaxial for nakamichi? do you mean nakamichi dont have ori audio speaker in malaysia?

i plan to install nakamichi components set in my car.....pls advice then? izzit in the market all nakamichi is fake or certain model.

thanks

nakalboy

Known Member
May 18, 2006
what....i just put a deposit on bundle fake item...??? god...
for my budget 1k....he propose me...2 lightning acoustic amp...1 is 4 channle and 2 channel, 1 set of dimond compenent, one audiobahn subwoofer,one equalizer...all thing for 1k....

dunno yet bout the sound quality....but must try first...

Last edited:

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
Is there any way to detect a fake JBL and an ORI JBL besides hearing the sound of this item that it produce, i mean visually u can see one.

nakalboy

Known Member
May 18, 2006
yeahh....i agreed with u takumi_86....anybody here can share some experience visually diferent between fake one with ori one...

irontech

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Cheras (M'sia)
"2 lightning acoustic amp...1 is 4 channle and 2 channel, 1 set of dimond compenent, one audiobahn subwoofer,one equalizer...all thing for 1k...."

all for RM 1k?? :shocked:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
nicholaslkh said:
Avoid lelong.com.my at all cost. I was once a victim of Joey Liew of lelong.com.my. I have even complained to admin of lelong.com.my and unfortunately it has fallen on deaf ears. I am not even afraid to say that almost all ICE products in lelong.com.my are FAKES! So, u people be very careful especially dealing in lelong.com.my. Today, this Joey Liew is still selling a lot of fakes from JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Soundstream, Nakamichi etc. In summary, lelong.com.my the Petaling Street of cyberspace.:baring_teeth:
It is unfortunate to hear about your bad experience. However, it's not fair to quote "avoid lelong.com.my at all cost". lelong.com.my is only a portal for sellers to gather, for buyers to surf and buy. Just like a building owner renting spaces for traders to open a shop. They have tried very hard to filter out all unlawful or harmful items from being advertised there, to me it is already a very good job. Always use common sense before buying. Good examples would be the unbelieveable low price, hidden or incomplete item description and such. It is in my opinion, you should not blame the whole bucket of apples useless if you find one or two apples rotten. There are still many reputable sellers around online for you to purchase stuffs at your convenience. If still you have doubts about that particular seller, you can always try to contact the seller and check about the authenticity of a particular product. In fact you can also check his trader ratings if available. If all still doubtful don't purchase the product from that seller. Simple.

Fake items are in the market due to several reasons.
1. Consumers always wanted lower price.
2. Unaffordable genuine products.
3. High Tax
4. Weak Currency
5. Uneducated Consumers & Unethical Sellers
6. Willing buyer, Willing seller.

But I always buy fake DVDs... Hahahaha.. because I am, as the reasons above. Wanted BIG, CHEAP & GOOD!.. sometimes... not that good also nevermind.. coz cheap mah...

Disclaimer: I have no relations whatsoever with "JOEY LIEW" of lelong and I take no responsiblity for any kind of lost incurred after submitting my opinion.

Last edited:

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
if u want campare with price
i can give u clue

think here
compare weither fake dvd with ori dvd
the pic and sound very same like ori
but have different quality
ori one have sticker from distributor and serial number from goverment
fakies not have

same like fake ice with ori ice

all ori must expensive ones
all fake must cheapest one

all ori must have sticker
all ori must have serial number with chop from distributor
all ori must have warranty card with dealer chop
all ori must have a receipt
all ori can use for long time
all ori sound very clear n loud

Last edited:

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Well, if u read properly on my posting, I didn't mention that all ICE items in lelong.com.my are fakes. I said ALMOST all. What do u expect when info on the items are so limited and we can't expect that newbies will be able to make good judgement or utilize their common sense effectively with limited knowledge on ICE. By the way, soundstream30 have givensome clues as guides but that can't even guarantee the products are fool proofed. Anyway, good job and hope the newbies will learn something.

If lelong.com.my is a responsible party, they should act on it ASAP since they have already alerted on such illegal activities ongoing affecting every other genuine sellers out there (if there are any). It has been months the complaints were lodged and u should just browse through the ICE section and judge by yourself.

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
One more thing, I have asked the seller, Joey Liew numerous times whether they are ori and he insisted it was ori. That is why I was so frustrated and angry when I found myself been duped by this liar. For those, who wished to venture into some risky transactions (ICE products) in lelong.com.my, they are always free to do so and don't say they have not been forewarned. I am referring to only the ICE products in lelong.com.my and not all products. I deeply believed that some conspiracy theory can explain the ignorance of lelong.com.my on fake product sellers.

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
sorry i say wrong, infinity also got fake product now..hehe, i just ask the sifu dealer uncle..

+++NEWS+++ IMPORTANT

still got imformation,, number of HU (player) have been stolen from a store by someone and resell it to a person, than the person sell it to web, iteam including alpine hu that my friend brought, so i check becos the price too cheap. don have reconize warenty when u claim it. becos it is stolen thingly..

beware, fake HUs (cd player) stolen and sell cheap in website. news from inside people, no warenty provide for it.

ONE ITEM CAUGHT BY ME:
ALPINE HU 9856 SELLING ONLY RM750 YET STILL CAN NEGO, IMPOSIBLE PRICE, DON BE CHEATED

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
nicholaslkh said:
One more thing, I have asked the seller, Joey Liew numerous times whether they are ori and he insisted it was ori. That is why I was so frustrated and angry when I found myself been duped by this liar. For those, who wished to venture into some risky transactions (ICE products) in lelong.com.my, they are always free to do so and don't say they have not been forewarned. I am referring to only the ICE products in lelong.com.my and not all products. I deeply believed that some conspiracy theory can explain the ignorance of lelong.com.my on fake product sellers.
Just give him a bad feedback in his profile if the seller is cheating you. Or post it in lelong forum if you can't settle it with the seller. But until now, I don't see any negative feedbacks on his ratings also. You may also seek the authorised distributor of the so called "fake product" you have purchased and by taking action againts this irresponsible seller. I still feel it isn't fair to blame lelong.com.my due to your frustration.

BTW your ID in lelong is durkheim?

Last edited:

fiGo_cheng

Sep 14, 2004
sorry guys..how to differentiate fake mtx and ori?b'coz some other place sell real cheap....but the sound quality not bad too....

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
nakalboy said:
but....my one have serial number....how is it...???

all people can do serial number maa...
i also can do my fakeis item with serial number..
just 10cent dat cost..

remember
u must have warranty card same like u bought zitron handphone or bought hometheater..
receipt
authorised sticker sealed
and item very quality

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
fiGo_cheng said:
sorry guys..how to differentiate fake mtx and ori?b'coz some other place sell real cheap....but the sound quality not bad too....
bro
remember
all MTX brand is real from USA
so u must refer to Malaysia dealer NTC AUDIO
they can help u to find original MTX item

smartgen2

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
evem zth also got ppl selling fake items, newbies really got to beware...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's obvious thing that the quality of copy version can't be same as original.. but as long as it works and function is properly + reasonable durability.. then it could be suceed
copy version... currently I'm strugglin in damn financial problem now but it seemed like I need to get a External waste gate urgently....

So please state ur experience here... how it was...

Plz don write merely critical opinion here that " copied goods are not good at all and don buy it.. at least use ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience