Ass driver BEW 4179 4 door EK

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Does anyone of you guys know who the driver is? If you do try to put some sense into that puny little thing he/she calls a brain. BEW 4179 4 door EK

Almost smashed into my car after the U-turn at pyramid/LDP. Want to race bring it to the track. Ask the driver join the honda club and go for track day.

Generally for all of you, my car is slow, there is no need for any of you to come and make me listen/show me how fast your car is. If you really have the need to show me make sure I am at a safe distance. :)

Sorry fellas, just damn dissapointed with some idiots lately. Raya coming, they just looking to add to the accident figures is it? Not high enough? Had 2 damn close calls in 2 days.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
for a moment there i thot u were saying d driver is gay.. coz u said 'ass driver'.. mauhahahaha.. ;) chill la.. lots of dick-shits out there driving dis way...

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
donchichi said:
Does anyone of you guys know who the driver is? If you do try to put some sense into that puny little thing he/she calls a brain. BEW 4179 4 door EK

Almost smashed into my car after the U-turn at pyramid/LDP. Want to race bring it to the track. Ask the driver join the honda club and go for track day.

Generally for all of you, my car is slow, there is no need for any of you to come and make me listen/show me how fast your car is. If you really have the need to show me make sure I am at a safe distance. :)

Sorry fellas, just damn dissapointed with some idiots lately. Raya coming, they just looking to add to the accident figures is it? Not high enough? Had 2 damn close calls in 2 days.
bro donchichi
welcome to Subang... lots of inexperience drivers around... : )

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
silver colour...

black.. if he was gay.. I don't think he'd drive so aggressively.. muahahahahaha...

vodka.. silver colour.. if I can remember clearly got wing on the rear.. not standard one..

EG8 this one sunway... haha.. but ya la sunway subang.. what's the diff.. Nowadays quite dangerous drive at night.. all the wannabe ricers racing here n there.. 'cilok mencilok' 'tiong meniong'

I think i need sticker on my car.. 'I dun wan to play' hehehe

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
donchichi said:
silver colour...

black.. if he was gay.. I don't think he'd drive so aggressively.. muahahahahaha...

vodka.. silver colour.. if I can remember clearly got wing on the rear.. not standard one..

EG8 this one sunway... haha.. but ya la sunway subang.. what's the diff.. Nowadays quite dangerous drive at night.. all the wannabe ricers racing here n there.. 'cilok mencilok' 'tiong meniong'

I think i need sticker on my car.. 'I dun wan to play' hehehe
donchichi
sunway, subang one area also what.hahaha... like keramat/setiawangsa/wangsamaju/wangsamelawati/melawati/au3,au4, same area what.over there lagi teruk i heard.

those u seen in sunway racing at night are newbie/wannabie ler.otais bring their rides elsewhere... : ) subang road's full of potholes/constructions these days... not to mentioned police cari makan : )

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Yeah man.. lately been seeing a lot of boys in blue everywhere stopping cars everywhere. Its good as well I seen them stop some red light offenders. Two thumbs up. Haven't really seen those cari makan one maybe they are better, then again that's just my experience or I haven't run into those cari makan one... YET.

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
That's a blow below the belt! You can't generalize, its the same for any type of car just that this one almost hit me.. comprande amigo?

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
EG8 said:
donchichi
sunway, subang one area also what.hahaha... like keramat/setiawangsa/wangsamaju/wangsamelawati/melawati/au3,au4, same area what.over there lagi teruk i heard.

those u seen in sunway racing at night are newbie/wannabie ler.otais bring their rides elsewhere... : ) subang road's full of potholes/constructions these days... not to mentioned police cari makan : )
wweeiii weeiiii..."keramat/setiawangsa/wangsamaju/wangsamelawati/melawati/au3,au4" dun play² lorrr........ TeAM CRD area woohh hahaha. Not us aaa......we are very law abiding drivers, especially Avantasia and Cimpeng. This area the racers are mat rempits and scooter groups...always hangout at Projet.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
crower75 said:
wweeiii weeiiii..."keramat/setiawangsa/wangsamaju/wangsamelawati/melawati/au3,au4" dun play² lorrr........ TeAM CRD area woohh hahaha. Not us aaa......we are very law abiding drivers, especially Avantasia and Cimpeng. This area the racers are mat rempits and scooter groups...always hangout at Projet.
i know crower will read this one...purposely wrote for him hahahaha...

which projet?near NZ there? i tot the road leading to Genting very "meriah" especially on friday nite, true?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
crower75 said:
yup....sprint race heheh bust mostly LS and GSRs Turbos.....

we, especially me as an owner of a 70bhp car just lepak at NZ for a cuppa eheehehe
crower
u n ur infamous 70bhp ride... hehehehe

the road is already a hot spot isnt it?