asking for HELP~~~

cowcow

Nov 16, 2009
sabah
i long way from sabah... i looking for an evo 3 half cut or any gsr half cut for my satria year 99... wishing for help and info...

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
:listen:
It will help yourself a lot if U're more specific & start your topic with "WTB Evo 3 or GSR halfcut", not just "asking for help"..... too general.
Ppl will come...ppl will read...but most will just close the page & dun be bother....time wasted coz not related.

cowcow

Nov 16, 2009
sabah
I think ppl only online when they are free... If they online I don't think it will waste their time...
Ppl come and go are very get used to be in every forum... Asking for help might too general to everyone...
But I don't think it will bother any free ppl...

But still out of topic...

Thanks for advise

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday at around 5pm,my wife recieved a call from someone that she has found my wife's hand bag and ask my wife whether "you kena rompak ke"?after that my wife went straight to her car and found out that the passenger side window glass has been smashed.The f**ker managed to take her hand bag inside the car and back boot.After found out nothing valueable inside the hand bag,they just threw away the bag few meters away from the car.
actually it really suprised me cause the incident...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience