GTSR-32
GTR power.... RWD
:D

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Do keep a look out at MotorTrader or The Star Car Classified Ad....

I believe there's bound to be 1 for sale in the market. But most importantly, as what Mr.Nismo asked...what is your budget or how much are you willingly to pay....then you will know how to work from there....

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Around 150-160k, depending on condition. Most R33 GTRs showing their age, also maybe heavily modded. Need lotsa caution (and guts) to buy one.

kenzo

6,000 RPM
well...price range around 120-150....i thought of getting this one gts 34...it's a beauty leh...but my fren said the gtr 33 is more powerfull then the gts...that wan i know...but is the gts power way less then the gtr 33??...plz do give me some feedbacks between the two cars...thanks...correct me if im wrong...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
kenzo said:
well...price range around 120-150....i thought of getting this one gts 34...it's a beauty leh...but my fren said the gtr 33 is more powerfull then the gts...that wan i know...but is the gts power way less then the gtr 33??...plz do give me some feedbacks between the two cars...thanks...correct me if im wrong...
Try not to make power your only consideration. I did that mistake when I bought my former R33 GTR.
Also try do some research on the differences between a GTR and other skylines. They're totally different cars, not just in output.

Hope you can make an informed decision. All the best :)

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
buy jebu's car... damn nice... nicely done up.

offer him a price he can't refuse... if he refuse jugak... call us, we'll go whack kaw him. muakakakakakakakakakkakakaka

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
yalor topui, should have gotten jebu's car. very nice r32 gtsr but i consider gtr already. engine also rebuilt - like brand new already. :)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
yup, started full time work already but takde keja maa, now trying to settle everything so that can go do my postgrad this year.

if tak sempat, have to wait next year. then i really wanna take up drifting laa, but have to get drift car first.

manyak syok tengok off the streets wooo, now got off the streets V alredy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a question is ..currentlu ..
i have installed a RSM in my car ..and when im on IDling my rsm can go to 4-11k rev on it on self while my car is not movin ..
and the Speedo meter that i running on KMPH and the RSM is not moving ..
i have fix the RSM on Sunway AMoil ..but they said is my wiring problem..im using VR4 engine with original ECU ..double check of Wiring connect to rsm..and there is not cut off and etc..

what the meaning of Output Select in RSM SP1 ?
what is Sp0 /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience