Anybody know this guy?

TonyChopper

Known Member
Rizal from Bangi... driving eg9 auto...
bought a Mugen exhaust from me but nvr return money...
currently working in Sarawak

Anyone know him plz contact me 012-7075729...

Last edited:
hmmm....thanks god my bro drive an EK....coz he's name also rizal....hehehe....where does his mom live??? The address seem familiar la...the place got all terrace house....and somemore bungalow.....maybe this guy really busy n die working or he just playing around....getting someone's stuff for cheaper price....that's a bad att....please if someone know him....ask him to pay another 250 la....

total is rm500 ... but I include the transport fees rm50..
The place I dunno ler.. I johor ppl... anyway really really thx if u guys can help me ^^

++Yosh.. congrats for my 100th post++

why this name sound so familiar .. hmm.. you seen him before pm me ,maybe i think is the right person but number not the same

minivan said:
i'm from the area you mentioned, but i don't know every single person here laa....

yeah...me to from that area..bikin malu all honda in bangi...chit :thumpdown

Err.. bangi is his mama live there one... bcos he go his mama house celebrate hari raya so ask me send the item there la..
But wat I think is this... He should bare his own responsibility ma... dun drag her mama into this mess la...
I also paiseh... everytime call his number cannot find him.. must call his mama... like I bully ppl like that...
Anyway thx u guys..

Nowadayss...always we heard that seller cheating buyer and some of the case buyer cheating seller...wah!!!! this kind of issue giving bad reputation to 0-2-100 forum. Later on sure no one dare to buy anything from this forum...so sad! we have this kind of friends here...i already 2 times having transaction n buying thing here luckly all the seller are very nice peopleee...anyway becarefull in the near future,:tee: whose the buyer or seller u in to ok guys!! cheers!!

Eg9 Auto ... i dont know lah ... i see if he have mugen exhaust and i let you know ,If he is the person doing this to you and he is the one i know ...

Well i also dunno what to say lioa ,just shake head

Bro....if u wanna hitman, PM this guy : crazy4honda (zul...hensem guy..but looks a bit gay hahah...). He drives a 'Lude in Bangi. He should be able to find the idiot in no time .......

This Rizal shit is giving a bad rap to EG9s (ehek) ....

I think the proper way to do a transaction is C.O.D, that is the safest way. If the purchaser doesn't trust you then he can go to hell, there's always another able and willing purchaser out there who will do transactions in your way.

nowdays so many ppl play play... next time hope ZTH's can make new payment channel like paypal or something so ppl cant play2 when dealing with others.

Naahhh i dun think that's a good idea. A certain surchage shall be applicable when using paypal etc etc. Important thing is Seller and Buyer MUST be prudent .....

"TrUsT No OnE"

Tonychopper,

One of my honda kaki friends here from bangi said he know this rizal guy your talking about... drives EG9 like you said...

Based on his story, he said dat this rizal guy had asked an office runner (or something like dat) to bank in money to your account, coz he was busy, as he had to go to Sarawak or something like dat, like u mentioned laa... but somewhere along da way, the money was'nt banked in, and the guy is still in Sarawak working or something like dat....

i dunno the full story or the validity of it.... but thats what i heard laa....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom