Any Chop shop at Kedah?

Harris3s

500 RPM
Hi Bro....

i will attand short course at Kubang Pasu area 17th-21th August.
So i need some help to go window shoping ler....

Anyone hv info pls ?

harris...

what day you reach here.... i am still here until 20th....
maybe 17 th tu bole jalan2.. kut!!!.. and maybe go to penang for their TT session!!!

3 chop shop at jitra area,2 at main road to hospital jitra and 1 area main road to kangar.ALor star got 3/4 number at jalan simpang empat..

come la any kedah's toyotas..... assist our otai... heheh...
BlackLE.... where r u... assist Harris3S will u...

dont forget steven's shop at changloon..lotsa performance stuff there and cool 3sgte ae86 also..all the chop shop nearest to you are like silvershift said..they got plenty of good stuffs..sham..17th u wanna go tt?

yeah..kedah got alot of chop shop la...
if free, come for TT at autocity this Friday night ok..

hehe again come here to welcome all of u all to join us at
venue: autocity PELITA(nasi kandar)
time: 9 pm(late a bit nevermind janji dtg ya)
date:17th august

my contact number 0124861913
hope to see u guts there....

sorry kacau thread..

wah...harris3s...you window shopping until kedah aaa ? :D

happy shopping...

caleb_5375 - take some photo...heee

Hi... wah tQ all toyotarians here veli supporting lar...
Sham.. my place was Kubang Pasu nearby Bukit Kayu Hitam
i ll be there from 17th until 21th... come here lar makan Free tido Free..hehe
Contact me 0129386638.

Damn.... cannot bring my car , An aeroplanne tickets been provides by goberment...

me oso will be at kedah on 26 ogos...any copshop nearest jety to langkawi (arround there la...) jeti kuala kedah ke?

wah...harris3s...you window shopping until kedah aaa ? :D

happy shopping...

caleb_5375 - take some photo...heee

hehe for sure i will.......but i wanna c u at the photo also ...wei u come also lah bro chinozie..take MC and come lol

if near to jeti kuala kedah, i'm not that sure there's any.. most of the goodies are at simpang empat as mentioned earlier on.. it's not that far from kuala kedah actually.. just a few minutes drive down to simpang empat from kuala kedah only.. hehe.. one of them is 'TOMI' and if u find that shop, just follow the road down and u'll see other chop shops on ur right and left as well.. there's one at mergong, behind maybank as well too.. but that's a lil' difficult to find, kind of hidden.. lolz.. but if u're looking for a variety of choices to choose from, then i would suggest a trip down to jitra, got more stuffs there and it's bigger lo.. hehe..

im offer to u at Sg Petani Selatan,lots of chop shope there..padang temusu(main road to Tikam Batu)..and try looked at back of Metro hospital..,dun fget to drop by i chop shope nearest to new water theame park..so many rare items but price like chop head..uhuhuhu

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom