Announcement: MLOC Members Thread Moved (Without Reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

As we are all aware, many of our internal member sales thread and discussion has been moved out from our MLOC forum.

Acting from your feedback, I've contacted TOM, our ZTH Adminstrator to look into restoring these thread which I suspect, was moved by his panel of administrator accidentally without intention.

Please allow ZTH some time to look into our 'lost thread', especially our beloved MLOC "Pasar Malam" thread by Alfred aka Lanevo6.

Let's wait for the best to return and be patience.

Regards,
B18C-R
MLOC Forum Admin.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi All,

B18C-R: thank you for the notification

I apologize for the sudden forums cleansing by our moderators. I would also like to assure you that the threads were never deleted, but moved to the Marketplace.

This is due to the increasing forums' irrelevant classifieds posts throughout the forums especially within the make/model dedicated sections.

We wish to maintain a clear separation between the forums and the marketplace so the forums will remain purposeful to promote constructive discussions for regulars and also the newbies who come to gain/share knowledge.

We have also thought of creating a thread dedicated to listing these threads which will link to The Marketplace.

If you have any ideas or suggestions you wish to share with me please do not hesitate to do so

I hope we could come to an positive agreement to find the best ways to solve this?

thanks!
Tom

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Hi Tom,
Maybe you could separate the commercial and personal sales.
Better if the sales department by makes ....ha ha haaa
Often i find within hours the post will be in 5 or 6 th page.
Just a feedback thou. Thanks

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Hi Tom,

Maybe u cud have a sub-forum (Marketplace) within MLOC where members can post their stuff for sale & leave the main forum of MLOC to sharing of tips, knowledge ... basically what we have right now.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hi Tom,

Maybe u cud have a sub-forum (Marketplace) within MLOC where members can post their stuff for sale & leave the main forum of MLOC to sharing of tips, knowledge ... basically what we have right now.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.
...and not forgetting 'Pablo Flea Market'...heheheh:burnout:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
...and not forgetting 'Pablo Flea Market'...heheheh:burnout:
No lah Zi ...that thread too clustered already ....

The current one is "For sale -- clearing my store room (evo items)" hehehe

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
AND they are still moving tread's without asking... dammit.. its a bit rude isn't it?

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
yalah... a bit frustrated... sure there's a way to make it better and easier for us...rather than digging at the massive marketplace section...

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
what to do? they own this web site, can do what they like..they even can banned us without reason if they want..i feel like gangster bully public in here now (tai seh zak sei hai (in cantonese) )...:rofl:

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
do you guys think we should start our own forum?
any votes?

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
vote also, althought cannot challenge our Superb MLOC Board of Director 'MI'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

actually im looking for something that can upgrade my car ignition. Looking for MSD but it is too expansive. Item below are item for boosting your engine Ignition system also.
Any member, sifu,taikoh using D1 spec product below? can these compare with MSD?
:confused:

Give some reviews

D1 Spec VSD II

= Ignition System Boost:
Increases the original 12V to 15,8V.

= Increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience