An IDIOTIC Honda Jazz with his stupid HID headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
If you are Mr.Stupid Honda Jazz with this car plate BHE 7228 plz read this carefully!

I dont care how much u spend on ur car nor ur stupid HID beam system, but ur car is just another stupid MPV-POTATO and ur driving sucks! Remember that day on highway, 3-4am CNY EVE, u bloody bugger,I let u go infront of me 1st cuz u bloody HID is sticking my eyes. What the hell u wanna kacau me for ? U slow down and use ur bloody HID to tailgate me. I give u way to over take many times, in the end u wanna tailgate me! ARE U RETARTED OR WHAT !

Finally, I smoked u kao kao, Arent u ashame of ur driving skills n ur stupid HONDA JAZZ ability to lose to a PROTON 1.3? U know NO SHAME n very super KIASU driver!

REMEMBER GUYS, IF EVER SEE THIS GUY WITH NUMBER PLATE BHE 7228 , DONT EVER MIX WITH IDIOT! HE GIVES HONDA JAZZ A BAD NAME, A TOTAL LOSER AND RETARTED DRIVER WITH NO DRIVING ETHIC OR MANNERS!

AND TO THIS STUPID OWNER OF BHE 7228, I personally challenge u to go to GRA Event on this coming APRIL. BRING UR POTATO HONDA JAZZ and see what u can perform, SINCE U SO KIASU, I DONT MIND PAY FOR UR ENTRY FEES!

IF U GOT BALLS, REPLY THIS MESSAGE! :angry_smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
NightHunger,
I can actually understand his anger. Courtesy was put in place but the jazz driver decides that courtesy was a waste of time. I had another incident with a jazz as well. Out of the blues, I don't know why this jazz started to "race" with me when all I did was just drive fast alone. I just continue to drive the way I drove without paying much attention to him. When he thinks that I couldn't over take him (just because I was behind him almost all the time), he wound down his window, put his hand out and give me the last finger sign, saying that I'm lousy. I wasn't even trying to over take him. I was just driving fast to my destination, that's all. So, that's 2 jazz drivers and counting. Funny thing is, if he's so macho, why did he slow down in a corner which I didn't intend to slow down. Fucking idiot.

The same shit goes to quite a number of Vios too. When I drive fast, alone, on a rather empty road and over take a Vios, they will just drive faster and tail gate me, even in the middle lane on an empty road. And I've heard from various friends of mine where they had similar experiences. In a number of these Vios tailgating cases, many of them were young punks, and some with a chick beside them.

And PLEASE.... I'm not saying ALL Vios drivers but a number of them so don't no dumb fool come and tell me, "not all are like that la". Gosh.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
I really hate tailgaters regardless of whether they have HID or whatever, It's so dangerous. What if the person in front suddenly sees a pothole and need to jam brake? you think the person behind will have time to react? bodoh betul. I really feel like taking down their licence plate and report police or something.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
satria95:

I think it's because most Vios and Jazz/City owners are very young rich kids. Parents buy the car for them, they are probably college age and want to show off la. They think they are the upper class dudes and have great expensive cars.

That's why we hear of so many Vios accidents around, because these kids take their car beyond it's limits w/o knowing how to drive defensively. It's quite sad la.

I also think another reason for the accidents is because vios/jazz/city are cars which feel very stable at high speeds thus giving the drivers a false sense of security and when they realise they can't take corners at those speeds it's too late.

That's the philosophy of the Porche designer, if the car is too quiet and comfortable it's too difficult to control.

Point is, these cars were made to be compact, comfortable family cars, not to race with them.

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
if kena tail gate..... jam your brakes kow kow... if they macho... knock la... if no balls..... kelam kabut la....

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Yeah! Those bloody rich fuk-up kids whom got NO idea how hard thier parents earn money to buy those posh car for them n they create trouble on the road by showing off n kacau ppl. I personally hope one day they will crash or bump into som REAL road-samseng that will tear them apart kao kao n teach them a lesson!

Mr. BHE 7228, If I ever see u walking out of ur stupid POTATO car, I promise u I will wallop u with NO hesistation! Dont ever appear in my SIGHT !

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
Kendconcerto said:
Yeah! Those bloody rich fuk-up kids whom got NO idea how hard thier parents earn money to buy those posh car for them n they create trouble on the road by showing off n kacau ppl. I personally hope one day they will crash or bump into som REAL road-samseng that will tear them apart kao kao n teach them a lesson!

Mr. BHE 7228, If I ever see u walking out of ur stupid POTATO car, I promise u I will wallop u with NO hesistation! Dont ever appear in my SIGHT !
fuyoo..... really pissed ooo..... relax bro... cny leh....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Kendconcerto said:
If you are Mr.Stupid Honda Jazz with this car plate BHE 7228 plz read this carefully!

I dont care how much u spend on ur car nor ur stupid HID beam system, but ur car is just another stupid MPV-POTATO and ur driving sucks! Remember that day on highway, 3-4am CNY EVE, u bloody bugger,I let u go infront of me 1st cuz u bloody HID is sticking my eyes. What the hell u wanna kacau me for ? U slow down and use ur bloody HID to tailgate me. I give u way to over take many times, in the end u wanna tailgate me! ARE U RETARTED OR WHAT !

Finally, I smoked u kao kao, Arent u ashame of ur driving skills n ur stupid HONDA JAZZ ability to lose to a PROTON 1.3? U know NO SHAME n very super KIASU driver!

REMEMBER GUYS, IF EVER SEE THIS GUY WITH NUMBER PLATE BHE 7228 , DONT EVER MIX WITH IDIOT! HE GIVES HONDA JAZZ A BAD NAME, A TOTAL LOSER AND RETARTED DRIVER WITH NO DRIVING ETHIC OR MANNERS!

AND TO THIS STUPID OWNER OF BHE 7228, I personally challenge u to go to GRA Event on this coming APRIL. BRING UR POTATO HONDA JAZZ and see what u can perform, SINCE U SO KIASU, I DONT MIND PAY FOR UR ENTRY FEES!

IF U GOT BALLS, REPLY THIS MESSAGE! :angry_smile:
wei damn garang la wei.....kekekekeke........i think the owner of the jazz already sold his car....to scared to use and i think he went and bought vios........

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
This is what I have actually done to these imbeciles.........keep used batteries handy in your car "hint,hint"..........the feeling is out of this world :cyclops:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
bob6900,
If I had an extra car for work, I'd do just that.

kendconcerto,
I would honestly do what you do too but the thing is, if you do that, you'd be the criminal instead so the "teaching" ought to be done and planned carefully. hehehe

cyclonite,
I had thought of that too.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
cyclonite said:
satria95:

I think it's because most Vios and Jazz/City owners are very young rich kids. Parents buy the car for them, they are probably college age and want to show off la. They think they are the upper class dudes and have great expensive cars.

I think rich kids won't be driving vios/jazz/city.
They'll be driving Evo 8/8.5/9s, GDBs, 3er, 5er, etc.. :_: :_:

thats my honest opinion. :secret:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
well if he was tiong me ... and if i was driving a proton .. ill just go to a decent speed around 80-100 and then go full brake ... most to most i change a new rear bumper and u guys can guess what happen to his precious HID's .. lol

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
woooo hoooooo

btw, i agree with cyclonite la regarding his statement on vios/city and jazz drivers..i saw some rich kid driving vios with bloody full bodykits,big big TRD stickers and big big wheels and bright bright HID...i just wonder where they get all those cash to buy the...oh ya not to mention, i was at this mamak stall and he was parking his 'vios' la.....no a big parking space but decent for him to park la..it's a side parking..guess what? he took ermm..let me see...3 mebbe 5 minbute to park....

hahahahha..laugh turn into burst looking at him parked his car...

damn...those rich and not productive kids..disgrace toyota's and disgrace TRd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does Anyone here knows how to fabricate an intercoolers? i have a huge intercooler core but not so sure how to make use of it..hehe..but after google-ing a bit i do have a bit of idea..if u guys did this before pls share your experience. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience