An example of atitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa
vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Re: cam regrind
Quote:
Originally Posted by normality78
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuHaNiSa
hello there ! so do you want to regrind you can to racing ? if yes call or sms me at 019-5527998

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo, relax la bro. need to budget leh... to b honest, im quite worry the reliability of the cam after regrind and also the result.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we already regrind many camshaft...nothing bad heapen...if you dont trust us go somewhere else,want my address ? my ic no ? my car number ? think i wanna cheat your money ? we already got money...racing is our hobby...

one sample that we have done of proton putra KAQ21 we regrind his camshaft and upgrade his engine...dyno got 170hp on wheel

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I wouldnt trust the "Passion of racing" of someone with such an attitude...

Besides, making power is one thing, reliability and practicality for road usage is another thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm driving a Wira 1.6 XLi(A)..
I'm still not satisfied with the max power of my engine.

any suggestion on how to upgrade my engine and increase horse power without any side effects??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience