<<Altezza MISSING>> all member please help...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Got bad news this morning from our member at penang this morning... His silver colour Toyota Altezza been hi-jacked yesterday night... car number plate is WMN 9639...
the car is using stock rims and a very rare Gialla Corsa bodykit.. Hope if any one see this car please contact 016-4349909 Jackson , 012-4721272 Huang or me 012-4038323... thanks....

damn the theif.......:mad::mad:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Damn!! Sorry to hear bout the bad news...Will keep a lookout hunt on the car!:listen:

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
damn bro, so sad to hear about that. Will definitely keep a look out for the car. I hope the thieves are brought to justice!

btw, could u elaborate more about how the altezza was hijacked?

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
oh my god! where was this happen? i'll keep an eye on this!:viking:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if happen in PG island.. worse case is the car might now across the northen border d... :(
fuk the hijackers!

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Still waiting for the whole story on how the hijacking happen...was anyone hurt in the hijacking??
And to alert others on their hijacking method..:secruity:

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
the driver is not hurt.... the driver is actually smoking at that time... then his car window is half open...suddenly got three guy come close to his and pull his car key out.... then my friend going out from the car to see what hapend then come another 2 melay guy to beat him up and the 1st guy drive his baby away... haizz..... still no 1 see this car????:banghead:

the moral of the story is dont smoke and drive.....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
the moral of the story is dont smoke and drive.....
And may I add...dont stop anywhere with your window wind down and door unlock:secruity:
With the economy downturn...we have to be extra careful when on the road and also when we get home especially after our TT session!!

Always keep yr windows close and door locked!!
Luckily our bro was not hurt ...maybe except for some bruises..

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Sorry to hear that. I will pay attention to this. The devils are watching us, try not to expose too much about your car especially the location(s),cosmetic(s).

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
Realy that bad now days the ppl out there, try to avoid by using the anti-hijack device it's realy help if got theft or nasty guy try to take away ur car it will automaticaly stop by out of sudden, my car have this device from clifford and try change a new alarm set once brought home new or second hand car coz i also lost my Toyota Altis 3yrs back when awake at morning try to look for my food then my car is missing!! realy bad luck that day stuck at police station and had to go all the way to K.L Police quarter and then last year lost My corrola again at tun razak KTM station, think to avoid jamed by used this alternative to go city center at the end when back the car just went missing, then i decide to install all this noncense to my car even i own a VOLVO as still install all new alram set and anti-highjack device for extra security...... think tiwce lost a car create lots of incovinience.... take care all bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to DIY water injected just to injected water into the air manifold and straight to the combustion chamber :P

Pls share. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience