Altezza Eyelids

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Hey guys,

What do you think of this item?? Planning to get this soon....Its CF eyelids....

Attachments

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I have a pair of CF eyelids in black for SALE(brand new). Top and bottom. Will post pics up soon.

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
aycy: I bought it for abt RM 230/pair...dont know is it expensive but been sourcing for this for some time and this shop offer what I wanted, so ordered from them alr.....

black: Aikss... I should have post this item that I wanted and ask you guys whether interested to sell or not..sigh......

My next item in my list gonna be CF hood....aiming..hehehe.....anyone here selling it ?? hehehe

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
yo, djatb, is it real carbon fiber or just carbon look alike one? if real carbon fiber i also want to buy, maybe buy two will cheaper ler.. hehee

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
DjAtB..where is this place u found the eyelids..??? Care to share yr "kang tao"..

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
martin: ya the salesman told me is real CF...if not i gonna !@$!%#!%!#% him...hehehe....ehh about price reduction right...I did ask him but he said no matter you get alot the price still remain...''action'' horr the salesman...hahahaha

Eddie: The place is at Race craft carbon @ Bdr Sunway....the one you told me to look for...

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
DjAtB, I was in RaceCraft last Monday and they said the cf eyelids are out of stocks? I was also looking for it. If you don't mind, can you check if they have it already. I am also interested in getting them... tx man...

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
nick: Yeah...they r actually out of stock...I have to wait for a month..probably about mid Sep I'll able to get it....What to do, cheap stuff have to wait...hehehehe....Actually did quite a comparison before deciding, anyhow racecraft is the cheapest...a big thanks to greytezza of informing me racecraft have this eyelids!...

Cheers buddy

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
DjAtB, are they only ordering yours or they are ordering a whole bact. If they only ordering by customers order, then i will drop by and order mine. tx

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
nick: They order mine only as they dont tend to keep stock on this item. You better be hurry so that yours will be shipping together as mine....btw, maybe you could mention my name Andy Low...the person that i deal with at racecraft is Shannon.....

Good luck! cheers