Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Guys dis morning I'm losing my gud fren KJ or chocolatestarfish due to accident at Kuantan-Terengganu bypass road. He lost control his Evo8 due to water slippage. He's one of my MLOC Borneo member and he also my very gud friend since our study time on 2001 until now from UTP until we working together at MLNG Bintulu. Plz forgive his any wrongdoing and jokes which may offended you guys. Me at KJ are sharing deep passion about cars n stuff.

Al-fatihah KJ. aku sedeh sangat2 pagi nih dpt sms from syamaizar. may your soul rest in peace. aku maafkan dosa2 n kesalahan ko dari dunia sampai akhirat

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/members/chocolatesttarfish.html

19540_1266007864057_1645593709_674518_1402993_n.jpg

19540_1266007904058_1645593709_674519_2410900_n.jpg

19540_1266008984085_1645593709_674520_7644862_n.jpg

Last edited:
Al Fatihah...condolence to the family member...he's a good forumer here...

heard about the news this morning also..active member also in Miri..
Rest in peace bro.... God bless

sad new, deepest condolence ...may his soul rest in peace...nice guy...:(

Our deepest condolence to his family... may he rest in peace...

condolence to the family......we lost a very good brother...may his soul rest in peace....

chocolatestarfish? as in the forummer with the electric guitar avatar? my word...that's really sad. I may not hv met him in person, but he sure was a nice guy in here. RIP brudder.

al-fatihah and condolence to his family. Is it the same place where Hamidi was accident last year? just curious. Personally I think LPT is dangerous for fast car because the higway quality is not very good. Careful guys when use this highway.

I never met him but he's been hanging around in the DC5 forum for quite a while ..Nice chap to talk to. sorry to hear about this. may his soul rest peacefully...

My deepest condolences to his family... we lost a friend and a brother. May his soul rest in peace.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...Al-Fatihah...... May his soul Rest in Peace... Amin

Al-fatihah & salam takziah to Chocolatestarfish.

Nice and friendly forummer...

p/s: sorry for intruding, not a lancer owner here

RIP Chocolatestarfish...ur contribution to the carbon users are greatly appreciated...

al-fatihah....

my deepest condolence to his friends & family

A Post Every 5 Mins

for those of you guys living around taman tun and bandar utama area, please take note. other guys should be careful also.

this morning around 3.30am 4 assholes on 2 motorbikes (looks like rxz, clutch type motorcycles) were rounding around my house, heard them while playing ps2. they didn't go off so i poked my head out the window and guess what, those fuckers had a torch in one hand and screwdriver in another. shouted at them and they rode off.

i went out to check from inside my...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom