Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Condolence to Prime minister and family

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
quoted from www.bernama.com

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times]Datin Seri Endon Mahmood Passed Away[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Times]PUTRAJAYA, Oct 20 (Bernama) -- Prime Minister's wife Datin Seri Endon Mahmood passed away at 7.55 am Thursday at the Prime Minister's official residence Seri Perdana Putrajaya, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi told Bernama. [/font]

I really hate to be a jackass. Will it be a holiday tomorrow??

tomorrow is a holiday, but only for 5 states including Selangor state.
KL ppl like me need to work

Just saw the live on TV, quite shocking news to me. :rolleyes:

Before PaK Lah became the PM, he and his wife always go out together makan and shopping with one of the Datin Dr. ---- from Klang (cannot disclose, your granny's age) and other Datuks/Datins.

She always socialize with peoples, no matter what races you are.

Sorry to say this but, why the hell all the music channels need to show the msg watsoever? she's just a normal human, like all of us. I dont think she's special in god's point of view (like prophet or anything). The agung case lagi teruk. I cant remember for how many days i cannot watch astro. Just because he died, we too have to suffer, and we didnt even met him b4. Doesnt matter ur a king or wat la, ur still a normal person to god

My 2 cents.

Al fatihah to datin seri endon

munky,
Don't mean to barge in on you but I don't think you should mention what God see as special or not. There is close to no humans on this planet who can speak on what God see as special or not, as gifted or not, or whatever in God's point of view. God is God Almighty alone. Hope you understand.

As for the media not showing / airing / whatever, it's just the way things will be for a while. Some could say it's a respect thing and that's why they play instrumental music or whatever. On the contrary, some would think it's not fair because they paid Astro and they should get what they pay for, irregardless or situation. It's a very subjective topic and I do believe that in any case, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

All in all, what to do. The media is already doing what they do. My condolences.

my deepest condolences to YAB PM Datuk seri Dr. Abdullah Badawi and his family members.

btw.. this topic in the lowyat forum has turned into a flame thread... how did they manage that.

She die also want to flame, LOWYAT is full of unmatured kids.

satria_95 said:
munky,
Don't mean to barge in on you but I don't think you should mention what God see as special or not. There is close to no humans on this planet who can speak on what God see as special or not, as gifted or not, or whatever in God's point of view. God is God Almighty alone. Hope you understand.

As for the media not showing / airing / whatever, it's just the way things will be for a while. Some could say it's a respect thing and that's why they play instrumental music or whatever. On the contrary, some would think it's not fair because they paid Astro and they should get what they pay for, irregardless or situation. It's a very subjective topic and I do believe that in any case, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

All in all, what to do. The media is already doing what they do. My condolences.

I understand but, just because she's the PM's wife (someone ppl recognize), they stop these entertainment for a while. If they wanna do this, they should do it everyday, coz everyday also got ppl die hahah. Or maybe they dunwan Pak Lah to get mad ? haha i dunno. Forget it la hehe. Just expressing my ke-tidakpuashati-an haha

munky said:
I understand but, just because she's the PM's wife (someone ppl recognize), they stop these entertainment for a while. If they wanna do this, they should do it everyday, coz everyday also got ppl die hahah. Or maybe they dunwan Pak Lah to get mad ? haha i dunno. Forget it la hehe. Just expressing my ke-tidakpuashati-an haha

IMHO

I believe she ( PM's wife ) was loved by everyone ( i think perhaps even more then the PM ) . She was really strong and supportive of her husband ( in his political career ) even though when she was suffering from the cancer. Remember the press conference when media reported that she was recovering ..... Thats some form calming the public down ( as during that time , issues was raised about her in our local media ) ...
So when she passed away , people did what they did ( radio stations and astro ) as they wanted to show their love to her ( out of respect ) .... No one was ordered to do what they did ( at least thats how I see it )
I think for all the good deeds that she has done to the public she deserves that kind of respect. In way , I think the nation thought of her as a motherly figure hence the respect.

Munky , I understand ur your frustration. Infact some of my colleagues from abroad were equally suprised as well on what happened to the radio station. I suppose this is more related to our muhibah and interacial culture ... ( Like I dont suppose anyone of us would be blasting away with our astro or radio when our neighbours or loved ones just passed away ) Honestly , I think what our radiostations and astro did was sweet ( even diana never got this kinda of respect when she passed away - dont recall London stopping anything in their radio station ..correct me if I am wrong )

My condolences

i got to know that she has japanese + malay blood in her.. while our PM has malay+chinese blood...

her 2 children looks alot like chinese... sad...she n her husband were very loving.. a role model..

my deepest condolence

Top Bottom