Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Akrapovic

assasin

May 30, 2008
Akrapovič
The future of things

A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 800 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 90 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.

For any inquiry pls contact/whatapps 012-6238995

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is suitable for ALL Drive by cable cars... I have done it for my Nissan Sunny and My Mini... You can do the same for Handbrake cables too.

The throttle response for my old mini is a bit.. rough and sticky... Sometimes, I have to step on the throttle pedal quite heavily as the cable is stuck.. and sometimes, the RPM is kept at a high rev because the cable cannot return to normal position smoothly. I have decided to do a little DIY to lubricate the Throttle Cable.

Items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience