Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Akrapovic

octo motives

Feb 21, 2017
petaling jaya
NISSAN GTR-35
The Evolution performance exhaust, made of our proprietary titanium, is an even better match for the GT-R, complementing its race-inspired looks. Substantial work by the R&D team was required to achieve impressive horsepower and torque output increase over stock, with gains being realized at the redline and throughout the entire rpm range. There are substantial reductions in weight achieved through careful design and the use of light titanium. The power-to-weight ratio improves on both fronts: power increase and weight reduction. The GT-R deserves a great sound and the Akrapovič Evolution system delivers it: deep, loud, and aggressive but without droning. Complete the look with a set of four exquisite tailpipes in titanium or carbon fibre.
ADDRESS; NO 26 JALAN PJS 11/20 BANDAR SUNWAY 46150 PETALING JAYA

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day again,

ahh.. christmas is just around the corner and i have been detailing so much lately. i've hurt my back since a month ago, yeap.. been squatting alot to work on door panel/rims too much. guess i really need a holiday soon, to take a break and of course spend time with my loved ones. detailing takes alot of prep work to make it to perfection, so many steps that you need to do to just prep the surface and of course the amount of effort and time you put. passion will lead me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience