sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Airtrek you can use EVO's MAF,you just simply rescale the MAF via eculflash
Evo's the top,airtrek the bottom.

Thanks Stutz,

I will look at getting a brand new MAF. Idle control valve seems to be okay, it doesn't actually look very old and I think it was replaced before I purchased the vehicle.

I will try the idle screw tomorrow. Is their a recommended idle rpm when the vehicle is warm?

Edit; There is a good chance the second hand MAF I brought was off an Evo

Attachments

Jun 10, 2015
New Zealand
Hi
So I take it:

"The engine only once at operating temperature would "hunt" between 1,700rpm and 2,000rpm when in that rev range (more noticeably when under load on an incline) So pretty much in town driving at 50km it sounds like it is changing gears down and back up over and over, shuddering at times. Putting the car into tiptronic mode and keeping it in 4th gear makes no difference. Keeping the engine revs above 2000rpm and it's fine"

This is caused by the MAF sensor being faulty ?

Kamal Daie

From Facebook
Jan 6, 2012
www.facebook.com
i got the same problem here. finally got it fixed by Mr Kay. ICV rosak then to get the new original parts cost me big bucks.. hahaha.
instead Mr Kay install "toyota ficd" and cost me RM130 only BOOMM!! problem solved! Yeay!

btw here's his number
Mr Kay +60146302698

Ss_Tuner

Oct 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
FICD solve lots of idling problem on turbo cars,just becarefull on the 1 way valve,if you have engine oil splattered from the engine dip stick when full boost ,change the 1 way valve to the valve cover.

i got the same problem here. finally got it fixed by Mr Kay. ICV rosak then to get the new original parts cost me big bucks.. hahaha.
instead Mr Kay install "toyota ficd" and cost me RM130 only BOOMM!! problem solved! Yeay!

btw here's his number
Mr Kay +60146302698

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.
:party: :party: :party:

Hey Guys, I believe a lot of you got monster exhaust modifications that you'll might to want to share it out and you guys must have unsolved/mysterious problems with your exhaust setup that you need to solve it asap in this thread. I guess this thread is useful for many of you to talk about EXHAUST MODIFICATIONS.

*ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING* including...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience