V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
No updates???? Reviews???

halteche6k

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by netmatrix@Dec 12 2003, 12:45 AM
I saw a red jazz with a white tiger and chains 2 weeks ago at Sunway near public bank. Was it the airbrush shops promo car?
Its the Twins...

No plate ... XXX 6666 !!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
The Honda Jazz that belongs to the twins was airbrushed by Nitro Designs and that's not our promo car...there's a Matrix GTi, that's our promo car. The twins are however a good friend of ours, and we sometimes use their Jazz for promo purposes like at the recent Best of the Best KERETA Autoshow in Shah Alam. We have recently airbrushed Racing Fit's Kenari and that car won the Best Car Award in the Perodua category during the show. Again, i'm very sorry regarding the lack of pics..that's all for now and take care!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Yes, we do airbrushing on anything and everything. I have heard of Taymen, but why don't u compare prices first? U can come over to Nitro Designs and we can compare the price u get from Taymen. As with everything, do some homework and price comparison before u regret it later. Regards.

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM MEMBERS! IF YOU HAVE BEEN DAYDREAMING OF HAVING YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AND APPEARING IN A MAGAZINE..HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!! WE AT NITRO DESIGNS ARE OFFERING TEN (10) MOD-FREAKS THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AT A ONE-TIME-ONLY PRICE OF RM1000 !!!! That's right, for a mere RM1000 only u can have your car airbrushed anyway u want it and in any design u choose! ( subject to our approval and strictly on a first come first serve basis) After your car has been airbrushed, u will have the chance to appear in a magazine alongside the other car owners for a photo-shoot! There are no gimmicks, and do hurry up to reserve your spot for this one time exclusive offer from Nitro Designs in collaboration with Advanced Airbrush Australia! Contact Aaron at 012-6615405 or Thomas at 016-3156876 or come on over to No 35 Jalan PJS 11/18 Bandar Sunway

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hey guys I've seen quite a number of airbrushed cars in this place called ChipsAway in Section 14. Prices are much lower, but I am not into these so i don't know whether the cars and bikes i've seen are actually well painted or not. the last time i heard was like 200-300 for panels? Not too sure, just a thought passing through

cay_nd

Dec 3, 2003
actually the price are upon the quality of the paint job and the details..

about the nitro design..does ur design include lacquer spray coz taymen doesn't include that...

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
I have to agree that the price is very much dependent on the quality of the paint and the workmanship. Our promotional price of RM1000 is one of, if not the cheapest, rate in town because the price covers airbrushing the entire car (exterior)-lacquering is not included. Many of our customers prefer doing it at other places because the price differs from place to place-from as low as RM400 to as much as RM1,000. Again, the price of lacquering is also dependent on the quality of the clear coat material. At Nitro Designs, we pride ourselves on producing quality artwork at an affordable rate in a short period so your car does not have to stay with us for weeks. Also we are the ONLY local company that is affiliated with Australis's Advanced Airbrush-the same company that produced this year's God of AutoSalon, the Osman brothers' WRX. So RM1,000 is very much a bargain, and the offer is only limited to the first 10 cars. Don't wait any longer, as this offer will not be repeated!

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Dec 19 2003, 02:33 PM
I have to agree that the price is very much dependent on the quality of the paint and the workmanship. Our promotional price of RM1000 is one of, if not the cheapest, rate in town because the price covers airbrushing the entire car (exterior)-lacquering is not included. Many of our customers prefer doing it at other places because the price differs from place to place-from as low as RM400 to as much as RM1,000. Again, the price of lacquering is also dependent on the quality of the clear coat material. At Nitro Designs, we pride ourselves on producing quality artwork at an affordable rate in a short period so your car does not have to stay with us for weeks. Also we are the ONLY local company that is affiliated with Australis's Advanced Airbrush-the same company that produced this year's God of AutoSalon, the Osman brothers' WRX. So RM1,000 is very much a bargain, and the offer is only limited to the first 10 cars. Don't wait any longer, as this offer will not be repeated!
Up till now how many zth already done their car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all ,

Currently i am driving a Proton Saga BLM. Year make 2010 , Automatic.

But one day i decided to change the transmission from Auto to Manual.

So my question is , will i able to sell my car to dealer? I am planning to change car. Do i have to change back the transmission from Manual back to Auto ? since my car Geran is Auto ..

Please advice.

Thank you all.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience