Aftermarket Angel Eye for WIRA, is it LEGAL?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
Hi,

:hmmmm: I'm just wondering if the aftermarket Angel Eye for WIRA is actually LEGAL or not?
I mean will JPJ / Police 'saman' during roadblock?

Thanks and regards,
-ah tiang-

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
if they very hungry, one sticker on ur door also they 'kacau' one.
depends la if the lamps u adjusted wrongly till glaring them while having roadblock sure they will notice
unless u hav it adjusted properly hope they wont notice la haha
wat i've experience is dun make loud sound from ur exhaust or ur ice
u know la get noticed by them then sure get in trouble

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Those like BMW one arh? actually illegal coz not original light...
but...If their mood ok..ok lor..but if the hungry liao...
like dreamsquall said lor.. 'apa pun tak boleh lor'
Good Luck...

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Like what they say, when they hungry sure saman. But i've seena few wira using angel eye and got no problem. Just depend on ur luck i guess..

version

Known Member
Aug 22, 2007
They are illegal.Period

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
hmm... so there isn't any clear thingy like the damn HID... aih...

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
jpj.com.my say LEGAL ma ...change cosmetic and bumper to bigger bumper or lights as long does not change the identity of your car. Illegal when replace Metal part of your engine to CF or Fiberglass.

My fren already install long ago, always go thru jpj/police also no problem wat .. except you really so so so lucky they wan kacau u lo ..lol

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
hmm... so there isn't any clear thingy like the damn HID... aih...

HID u must get letter of certification saying that you've been approved to install HID. But still, who cares? Just use :D

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
those hungry wolves wan to eat then sure kena de le they are the legal gangster on the road.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
If JPJ website indicates that it's not illegal, then one final check by calling JPJ up won't do any harm. If the officer says that it's legal to fit in angel eyes, then ask the officer on where you can get a hardcopy document that says so. Keep a copy of that document in your car. When you're being pulled over at a road block, start the voice recorder on your handphone. If JPJ insists on making a fuss about the angel eyes even after showing the document, then all you got to do is write down that officer's name and id number (if they have it) and ask him who does he report to. Then, just let him give you a summon. After that, make a police report for abuse of power and take the report to the Anti Corruption Agency and then to the local newspapers. Make a front page of it and it'll show the JPJ not to abuse their powers again.

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
HID u must get letter of certification saying that you've been approved to install HID. But still, who cares? Just use :D
I juzt got F*** by a roadblock on Friday nite at the Motorola overhead bridge coz of my HID :sleep: they are out again to cari makan... thats Y I tot of changing to Angel Eye...

Btw, anyone here had done a conversion to move the HID Kit to a FogLamp/SpotLight before? :hmmmm:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hehehe...Hari Raya coming, ppl oso cari makan edi....so, when driving around, be smart guys

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
But Klang like seldom have roadblock to catch HID..

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
duit raya ma...is like that this time..so becareful or avoid frequent spots for road block le ..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I may be lost here but correct me or at least, how many of you can confirm this, then please confirm it for me.

Is it true that during the puasa period, there'll be more road blocks and the authorities will be move strict during those road blocks?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I know I'll get bang by many people but I still wanna voice this out loudly. When you selfishly thinking of your own good, do you ever care about others? Do you ever blinded by those after market HID lights? I had encounter a lot and I need to totally stop my car in the middle of the road because I left my sunglasses at home during went home at 9-10pm and blinded by a HIDed gen2. They are not scientifically tested and only tested for bright enough for you to see the road even with sun glasses. I have no intention to against your rights to install anything on your car but hope you understand that you must care about other road users too. If you use only the 2 round angel ring, without any after market HID, I have no objection. And JPJ already announced that after market HID kit is illegal on the road. Off road I think is ok.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one of the answer you usually hears from me when you asked me to detail your car. I would loves too but unfortunately i have only a pairs of hands, how ever without fail, I would teach and empower you to do so....

Initialy he too was frustrated but when he cool down and seen many others that I have trained, whom want to be come my client ended up be my buddy! and he took up the challenge I offer

upon looking at one of the few rides in his family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience