Aftermarket Angel Eye for WIRA, is it LEGAL?

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
Hi,

:hmmmm: I'm just wondering if the aftermarket Angel Eye for WIRA is actually LEGAL or not?
I mean will JPJ / Police 'saman' during roadblock?

Thanks and regards,
-ah tiang-

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
if they very hungry, one sticker on ur door also they 'kacau' one.
depends la if the lamps u adjusted wrongly till glaring them while having roadblock sure they will notice
unless u hav it adjusted properly hope they wont notice la haha
wat i've experience is dun make loud sound from ur exhaust or ur ice
u know la get noticed by them then sure get in trouble

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Those like BMW one arh? actually illegal coz not original light...
but...If their mood ok..ok lor..but if the hungry liao...
like dreamsquall said lor.. 'apa pun tak boleh lor'
Good Luck...

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Like what they say, when they hungry sure saman. But i've seena few wira using angel eye and got no problem. Just depend on ur luck i guess..

version

Known Member
Aug 22, 2007
They are illegal.Period

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
hmm... so there isn't any clear thingy like the damn HID... aih...

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
jpj.com.my say LEGAL ma ...change cosmetic and bumper to bigger bumper or lights as long does not change the identity of your car. Illegal when replace Metal part of your engine to CF or Fiberglass.

My fren already install long ago, always go thru jpj/police also no problem wat .. except you really so so so lucky they wan kacau u lo ..lol

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
hmm... so there isn't any clear thingy like the damn HID... aih...

HID u must get letter of certification saying that you've been approved to install HID. But still, who cares? Just use :D

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
those hungry wolves wan to eat then sure kena de le they are the legal gangster on the road.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
If JPJ website indicates that it's not illegal, then one final check by calling JPJ up won't do any harm. If the officer says that it's legal to fit in angel eyes, then ask the officer on where you can get a hardcopy document that says so. Keep a copy of that document in your car. When you're being pulled over at a road block, start the voice recorder on your handphone. If JPJ insists on making a fuss about the angel eyes even after showing the document, then all you got to do is write down that officer's name and id number (if they have it) and ask him who does he report to. Then, just let him give you a summon. After that, make a police report for abuse of power and take the report to the Anti Corruption Agency and then to the local newspapers. Make a front page of it and it'll show the JPJ not to abuse their powers again.

ahtiang

Nov 29, 2006
HID u must get letter of certification saying that you've been approved to install HID. But still, who cares? Just use :D
I juzt got F*** by a roadblock on Friday nite at the Motorola overhead bridge coz of my HID :sleep: they are out again to cari makan... thats Y I tot of changing to Angel Eye...

Btw, anyone here had done a conversion to move the HID Kit to a FogLamp/SpotLight before? :hmmmm: