AFOS 2008 photo!!!

lauguan

500 RPM
anyone have pic?

let me start 1st la....

P180508_1106.jpg

P180508_1107.jpg

Last edited:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I miss u guys!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( I'm so bz nowdays with shutdown schedule :( :( :( 7 shutdown this year!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I miss West M'sia MLOC!!!! :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks at all those MLOC Monsters..!!! Especially the BLUE E7 with the RALLIART sticker at the front bumper..!!! Fuhyoo..!!!:adore: :adore:

Hahahahaha..all of that MLOC Monster, the blue E7 with ralliart stiker at front bumper is the most :slug: :slug: :slug: one lah wei..see..only 1 pic of it lah..hahahaha:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Bro Lau,

great pic & hot chick lah...nice bump there man...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thefinger: Big sportlite aso...:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Lauguan, thanks for sharing....

Dewa, ya lah tak best la u r not around heheeh....

Lauguan, thanx for sharing the pics of the babes & the cars....

Ehh, how come some of the AFOS race queens looks more like drag queens lah?? :adore: :rofl:

Lauguan, your car the white one ah? Fwoah, nice "transformation" .... keep up the good work, man!!

haiya, u are the star idol 2008 ma :adore: and i have never seen any evo like yurs :love:

dscn0538cs5.jpg

Last edited:
wah liow.. check out the size of that turbo kit!!!!! dam kau big leh!!! .. hey pablo..looks like your car wan!!! hehehehe

wah liow.. check out the size of that turbo kit!!!!! dam kau big leh!!! .. hey pablo..looks like your car wan!!! hehehehe

Hey Mr. P ..... unless i've changed the colour of my car to red, then this pic is not of mine. However, if i recall correctly, yours & Ben's car are red!!! :adore: :adore: :thefinger: :thefinger:

how i wish i got a siput that big!! hahaha.. then only i can be in the same rank as pablo and cannondale!!! now i have to stand a side behind the fence and watch you guys up there!!! hahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom