Affin Bank

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Someone highlighted this to me and I checked it out. This is the snapshot of Affin Bank's website. Look at how messed up the website is.

In FireFox internet browser
yjj7ru.jpg

In IE browser
yjj7rv.jpg

So what do y'all think? Kinda makes me think that it's just another government style job. hahaha

Last edited:
Great .. personally i like simple sites, cause easy & fast loading .. i dont like all those rubbish and hard guiding into sites .. :) ..

My contribution:

what are we looking out for here ??? the site design itself or what ???
btw .. ABB sucks ... voted the worse bank a few tiems already i think ... hehehe

I think y'all didn't see my hidden meaning. The website of the pics I posted are all messed up. Take a look closely at my pics. The words are all garbled up.

well satria .. i think u too realised the dot dot dot dot line rite? .. maybe issit becos the site not designed for higher resolution? .. mine is 1024x768 .. wats ures?

hahahahaaa .. tot u guys were refering to the level of "quality" service they provide .. hahahahahaaa

sakuraguy,
My resolution is 1280 x 1024 hehehe But honestly, other sites are all OK. If it's designed for a specific resolution, it should remain in it's own dimensions and not distort due to different resolution. Well, that's from an end user's point of view. hehe

QiW,
hahaha I was like.... *fainted* after I saw the replies. hahaha

satria_95, your resolution too high for the site... :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha, thanks for finding it out, maybe my boss shall approched them to ask for new business. LOL

BlackSamurai,
But all other sites are ok wor. hehe Basically, to me, they just missed out some fine tunings la. Never test properly. hehe

just kidding, it's not your fault.

IT personnel was taught in 1st year guideline on how to build a Webpages that fit all resolution and web browser.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom