AES System to start soon

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
What do you think? share you thoughts. The AES will start it's trial run in May in states of Perak & Selangor and full implementation by Sept.

I'm just wondering will those hot spots area with AES be made public to drivers? If it's not then it don't serve it's purpose to the fullest.

Automated Enforcement System (A.E.S) in Malaysia | Driving In Malaysia | Driving School Malaysia Blog

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...ial-speed-cameras-among-new-road-laws-tabled/

http://www.mmail.com.my/content/56721-amendments-road-transport-act-will-help-resolve-many-issues

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
More "Saman Ekor" then ?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
with this installed, i think its better to drive super fast on the trunk roads, LOL

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
my personal opinion is, unless the AES system is equipped with a twin 50mm caliber machine gun, malaysians will continue to speed everywhere :biggrin:

jokes aside... i'm more concerned about the maintenance rather than implementation.

you know la... maintenance costs is always few times more than buying the thing in the first place... :stupid:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mizu, you got a point there....it might get vandalized.

I think the location of AES should be made public so that it serves it's full potential. The big picture here is not to keep on giving out ticket is to educate the public to follow the speed regulation.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Mizu, you got a point there....it might get vandalized.

I think the location of AES should be made public so that it serves it's full potential. The big picture here is not to keep on giving out ticket is to educate the public to follow the speed regulation.
ya ya... later all the cameras got massage stickers/loan shark stickers/sex toy stickers. :rofl:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Time for me to take out the old number plate with TitanRevs number for me old clunker :biggrin:

Trust me, this AES thing isnt going to be around for long, just look at the rest of the umno/bn's brainchild, all half baked and now toasted crisp.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha Devious....

The trial run will be in May in states of Perak and Selangor. Do keep a look out at what location they are setting up and maybe we can gather all the AES location in a thread...FUll implementation in Sept they said...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
agreed with mizu. they are non-stop installing and implementing new systems n hardware...but then after a few months, the system gets neglected..

the mentality is...more "untung" from new projects than maintaining projects. there were some valid questions posted up by some opposition such as "how much % of the saman will become commission for the company in charge of installing and maintaining the system?" but of cos the tai chi masters all black belt 10th dan already wan...till now no answer to that question loh.

TR...i like the idea of opening a thread on locations of all cams.

Mizu...got sticker of along n ubat kuat lelaki nvm...next day after pasang camera hilang...left only the tiang :rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
agreed with mizu. they are non-stop installing and implementing new systems n hardware...but then after a few months, the system gets neglected..

the mentality is...more "untung" from new projects than maintaining projects. there were some valid questions posted up by some opposition such as "how much % of the saman will become commission for the company in charge of installing and maintaining the system?" but of cos the tai chi masters all black belt 10th dan already wan...till now no answer to that question loh.

TR...i like the idea of opening a thread on locations of all cams.

Mizu...got sticker of along n ubat kuat lelaki nvm...next day after pasang camera hilang...left only the tiang :rofl:
ya ya, all sold as scrap metal like how they curi the drain covers... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
no la...waste of rescources if sell to besi buruk. pasang as hidden cams in hotel. when the humping passes 2 humps/second, camera start taking photos...baru chun mah.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha....

Yeah, it would be good if location of the cams are made public so motorist will behave when they are in the AES zone. Location of the AES is determined by MIROS. From the news they have already determined the locations and traffic lights. They said will mostly be accident prone areas.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
tats why i said OH WOW laa.... u all still belip this kinda shitZZ??

implement my $ss laa, money masuk bank, nobody knows... then few months after implementation HAILAT again...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fs, I also 50/50 and there were some bad reviews on the hardware also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need Advise n Opinion For 4G93

Now i want very fast to get Out Meter.i already change lancer meter 180KM/H.

So all of u can help me to get best performance with my car.(wira sedan)

1- Should be i convert to 4G91 HEAD DOHC.

2- Still use SOHC but Port Polish,install H/CAM,Adjstable Cam Pully, n use 3 kaki EXEDY Clutch.

For your refrence..
-I use 4g91 gearbox with 8.5" clucth n cover clucth
-Zenden extractor,1 bullet,2" piping n straight pipe
-Standard air filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience