ae111 meter to ae101 local dashboard

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
i m using carib meter lah.. i think bro edra wants to put ae111 levin meter to the ae101 seg dashboard woh.. bro edra, post the pics, i show u where to cut.. u can try try n see, but to fix the meter, use those hardware store steel bracket with hole one, bend to match the location.. can fix already mah...

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
wah....DIY king givin suggestion ady...:listen:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
wah....DIY king givin suggestion ady...:listen:
no king lah.... juz passionate of doing things by myself and customising... sharing only lah... anyone can do it one.. provided got time to think only.... hehe...

Bump:
scott, upload some picture to share share the cut of AE111 meter in local 101 dash, and the final output also lar. that day i forgot to take picture of your dashboard at the meter there also. :p
juz for u bro..
see.. not perfect also, got a bit of gap..
juz plug n play-sort of.. juz need some sponge on the meter frame to make the mater stable only

[/IMG]

left side

right side

top side

i juz got some black thin sponge that ppl use to make cushion one, can cover the gap already... but no time to do.. this weekend with do it and sure can fit perfectly

Last edited:

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
thanks. so nobody modific ae111 orange levin meter to local ae100 dashboard yet? i will do modific first than i show u all lah. take time cikitlah but if anybody want to show u modification regarding this meter/dashboard fixing just put here. maybe many ppl want to see it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share with u guys...

Cuz it's only cost u around RM7
1) RM5 - for the Flat Black can spray (make sure it's a Dove Flat Black can spray...)
2) Sand paper

Here how it goes...

1) first the head...chop shop condition...

2) then...wash n clean it...

3) sand paper the head, until all the paint remove...(u can also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience