Additional rear interior led lights

mydotcom

Aug 7, 2006
Hi guys need guidance here, I intend to add led lightings which is 12v X 4 for the rear interior of my car. I also want it to be turn on when door open, is it possible to tap electrical current from the front dome light and will it overload the dome light fuse. Id really appreciate advises & guidance on this and thanks in advance :regular_smile:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yes, can tap the middle dome light...
where u wanna install the rear lights??.. means at the back seat place??...
means need to remove the roof lo... many work... ><

mydotcom

Aug 7, 2006
Thanks guys I really appreciate it, since my car only come with front dome light hence im installing leds to all center and rear pillar, once again thanks :regular_smile:

mydotcom

Aug 7, 2006
mivecmerah said:
i prefer to put it under driver seat with brighter light...more exclusive...
That is also on my list with under dash lights but after this rear lights done.
Since its mention here which is better ccfl or leds, I supposed this time connection will have to be straight to the batt with fused huh and on via switch. Any other option besides switch :regular_smile:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
mydotcom said:
That is also on my list with under dash lights but after this rear lights done.
Since its mention here which is better ccfl or leds, I supposed this time connection will have to be straight to the batt with fused huh and on via switch. Any other option besides switch :regular_smile:
can tap to ur cabin lights mah... if u want them switched on when u open the car door....

but if u want to switch them on/off individually, install switch lo.... buy nice nice switch so it looks executive... ahhahaa...

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
this i did b4 into my kembara..... unfortunately the car was sold... cannot put some pic onto here... but dun worry... not difficult.... just need capasitor n wire and led only.... the only difficult part is to wiring

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello gud people of zerotohundred.com... Its like this.I like to know is this "Savvy" can be converted to turbo?? If possible,what should i stock in-to...One more things,can i stock in L5 engine to my Savvy..Or do u guys have any suggestion???
Thank You....

Duke Fly, :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience