Accident @ Pusat Bandar Puchong. Atos vs Polis Di'Waja'

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
omg :( an atos has been banged by a polis car, waja. i dunno wat happened. but i can see the atos is really in bad condition. the atos is drove by a woman around 40++ the side of the atos really 'bengkok' inside. and the police's car front bumper dropped. it was around 4.30pm at Taman Wawasan @ Pusat Bandar Puchong b4 turning into Taman Wawasan 4. just outside Birdie Shot. anyway alot of accidents happened there b4.

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
when people bang police....go balai.....

when police bang people.....come my house and i fcuk police

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
NO NO NO........ we still have to go balai:p

Last edited:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
he he...i thought they have own driving school to enhance the skills...?

:p blehh..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
In Malaysia, the govt and police and what-fucking-ever that is related directly to the law, are ALL above the law. That's why, be a polis sukarela. Can whack people, then tell your "colleague police" that the guy assaulted you. :)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Maybe that police car was in a high speed chase.. and the lady was in the way. Or mayb that lady was a fugitive and was trying to get away from the police.

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Dunno about cops, but when I was in the army last time, I was told if a car and a military vehicle were to be involved in an accident, the civilian is at wrong by law, regardless of who's fault it is. But the army personal will face court marshall to decide whether he is at fault. So, when you see those big ass military 3 ton trucks on the highway, better stay far away.

Regards.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
most government cars dun hv insurance n road tax..coz government ma

e.g...jkr, trafik, polis or jpj al no insurans one....so if anyone involve in accident wit them....no matter who in fault....u oso cannot claim their car insurance.....coz they dun hv insurance.....so u cannot claim......only can claim ur own car insurance...1st party claim only

A Post Every 5 Mins

sifus... what paint should i use , insted of spray, coz spray wont last long . so i was thinking of getting those gate /fence paint izit ok..or is there paint special for brake calipers.? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience