About VKOOL Gold Dust...

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys...

i was heard that VKOOL gold dust is not approved by JPJ...

this is wat i found from JPJ website,
Kaedah 5 (1) dan Kaedah 5 (3),Kaedah-Kaedah Kenderaan Motor (Larangan Mengenai Jenis-Jenis Kaca Tertentu) Pindaan 2000, menetapkan cermin cermin depan hendaklah telus cahaya tidak kurang 70%, manakala cermin belakang dan tepi hendaklah telus cahaya tidak kurang dari 50%.
Gold Dust visible light transmission is 64.4%, means far way above 50%... so should be ok for side windows and rear windscreen....
but not for front wind screen la... front windsreen need to use VKOOL elite with more then 70% light transmission...

does gold dust perform well to block the hear? it may look dark, but dunno the efficient... :biggrin:

btw, who got take their car to inspect the window tint at JPJ? hehe... just curious...

thanks... :biggrin:

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
oops... forget to add on...

who got problem to by pass JPJ road block with gold dust tint?

:biggrin:

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
500 is cheap already... i heard easily 700 buckz leh
RM700 for side windows and rear windscreen only right?

and front windscreen need other tint if not mistaken... >< :frown:

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
my fren car v-kool gold dust kena saman b4...then take that saman to v-kool company, and saying that my tint is 100% approved by JPJ.. then next day my fren follow that v-kool officer bising bising in jpj there,and repeats saying "WHY NOT approved??" then one officer come out and say it " JPJ its is under v-kool?? then that fella shut up liao.... then that saman pay by v-kool.... but now my fren car still is gold dust!!!

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
brianchoon said:
my fren car v-kool gold dust kena saman b4...then take that saman to v-kool company, and saying that my tint is 100% approved by JPJ.. then next day my fren follow that v-kool officer bising bising in jpj there,and repeats saying "WHY NOT approved??" then one officer come out and say it " JPJ its is under v-kool?? then that fella shut up liao.... then that saman pay by v-kool.... but now my fren car still is gold dust!!!
Vkool Golddust, .....is it include the front mirror?
the Vkool officer is located?

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
brianchoon said:
haha, the famous V-Kool samman gurantee. I still say its worth it since JPJ samman don't add points to your license, want to samman 100 times also can, I think its a lifetime warrenty.

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
that myvi is not v-kool gold dust.... my my fren car front screen is V-kool but not gold dust....

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
A friend of mine went to JPJ/PUSPAKOM inspection after doing engine conversion.. he got vkool gold dust as well on his car... and he passed.. no problem whatsoever

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
ai... here "ma ta" i mean police too free aredi.... just see them want kacau or not.... and see u lucky or "yong sui" or not lar...hahahah :rock:

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
ohh..thats ur friend cars.
sorry for using it...
anyway, thx for replying
btw, is Vkool, not Gold dust?
how come the result is so nice+ the screeen looks reflective.

friends car got in to jpj inspection without any matter? is it include the front screen?or juz side

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
wish9 said:
ohh..thats ur friend cars.
sorry for using it...
anyway, thx for replying
btw, is Vkool, not Gold dust?
how come the result is so nice+ the screeen looks reflective.

friends car got in to jpj inspection without any matter? is it include the front screen?or juz side
In the evening or almost sunset, it is normal for every tint film to look very reflective.. btw.. yes.. it's vkool goldust.. not vkool elite.. vkool elite color is greenish

oh forgot.. for your information, vkool goldust cannot be applied to the front windshield.. according to the jpj rules/regulation on tints.. only sides and back

but vkool elite (green) .. yes.. can be applied to the front windscreen w/o any prob

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all the big brother out there!!

i'm looking the Kelisa 2nd gen ecu wiring diagram..i'm willing to install the 5 button AFC into my kelisa, but the instructions diagram doesn't provide the diagram... may i ask all the SIFU out there for a helping hand?

ann.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience