AAM licenses

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
hi all, it's me again...
got a question to ask, for those with aam license, pls help to asnwer me these questions:

1: how long it take to complete the novice license?
2: wat race can i enter after i get the ovice license? wat about the rest of the advance license?
3: total cost for the beginner license is how much?
4: should i provide self vehicel or they provided?
5: where they train us?
6: how you think about the aam license? is it useful ?

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
the damn thing is a scam...

go there with 400 ringgit or so, sit the written test, get a club receipt and presto you are a AAM certified racer.. no training, no car, no race. simple as that...

then enter 6 national races to earn a international license. amazing.
try not to piss the indian man in the office, or he'll make your life real hard, just dont talk to him.

bullshit.. no point getting a license if your not going to actually really race in anything that requires one.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Funny. Nearly everyone I know had to take some sort of written test, but both time I did my Kart and Circuit licence all I had to do was go to Dr Kanna, pay RM 50 for medical, but a AAM affiliated club membership (depends on club some are cheaper than others) then for AAM pay RM250 for licence . Oh ya bring 3 pictures.

Don't bother unless you got a confirm race.

Happen to me in "02. Spend RM350 bucks make licence then kena con. My drive in a Class C Satria was given to another dude. 2 days before MME.... Bah!!

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
yes yes the medical... makesure to piss in the bowl.. and not all over your hand..

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Bugger hahahahahahaha rofl.....
U have to do the written test for the 1st time.. what flags and what is a leman's start...
I prefer klinik YF Chin......
"Do u have a medical history?"
"NO"
he ticks all as No hahaha.

U've been annoying your "Macha" in the Phileo building eh Ford Rungger?

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
yes YF Chin is good...and they have got good goreng pisang opposite the clinic..

the "macha" is cool la...now...but you should know what he's like to newcomers..making sure you know who is the boss, and who can make your racing life more difficult than it should be.. especially in times of desperation..

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
Bugger hahahahahahaha rofl.....
U have to do the written test for the 1st time.. what flags and what is a leman's start...
I prefer klinik YF Chin......
"Do u have a medical history?"
"NO"
he ticks all as No hahaha.

U've been annoying your "Macha" in the Phileo building eh Ford Rungger?
You forgot the ancient magazines at YF Chin.. haha can see all the olde school racers look like in the 70s and early 80s.

AAM moved to Damansara Perdana aredi. No more in Phileo KL.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
fordrunger said:
yes YF Chin is good...and they have got good goreng pisang opposite the clinic..

the "macha" is cool la...now...but you should know what he's like to newcomers..making sure you know who is the boss, and who can make your racing life more difficult than it should be.. especially in times of desperation..
Haha sounds like some Clerk of Course too hahaha. Tough on newbies.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm...dun quite understand ler..haha

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Oh yeah what was the shit u have to go through when u were racing single seaters for the 1st time back in 2003?
Haha atleast YF Chin has great mags to read while waiting...
Damn crappy now that AAM has moved...
Sigh now i cant walk there to renew my license.

Bottom line Howichoon,
getting a Racing License is far more easier than getting your P license...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE Crime Prevention and Eradication Department (JPPJ) has outlined six strategies to curb crime, one of which is to introduce the e-plate system (or electronic plate) for vehicles. The e-plate system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags that would help to reduce vehicle thefts and registration forgeries.

This e-plate system was proposed years ago but due to public complains of high price of plates (RM100+, I think), this idea was shelved. Now this proposal is considered again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience