a very peculiar problem indeed - 4G93T

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
car facing the problem, Wira 4G93T.

on the way home just now, jammed up as always the stupid LDP. about 5 minutes from home, something very interesting happened.

the "Seatbelt not fastened" light started to fade in/ fade out... i was like HUH? WTF? cos that light has never came on in the 5 months i've been using this engine.

after about a minute it faded out completely. together with it, the RPM and Engine temp Gauge and all the rest of the indicator lights except the Handbrake Indicator. o.O ?!?

so now it seems i have no Check Engine light as well. RPM and Engine Temp Gauge is lying dead at ZERO. speedometer still works fine though, as well as the Handbrake and backlighting.

i suspect it's a fuse problem more than anything but when i checked my fuse box cover, it was all in Japanese... haih. so now i don't know which fuse to check.

probably go in to mech's tomorrow morning but before then... any ideas anyone?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
bro , is ur fuse plastic transparent ? if they are u can take out 1 by 1 and look for any sign of a broken wire through the plastic casing.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That kind of sucks. I haven't a clue what your problem is though. Sorry mate.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
fuse problem.. if burnt change fuse can edi? whats cause of problem? battery? lightning strike? u staring at a girl and the electricity from your eyes tersasar and kena your fuse box? heh..

i'm just bored..

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ehehe.. pray its just a fuse box problem.. later u have haunting in your car.. like acura's house.. eheheheh

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ehe.. i'm not going next tt.. pokai edi.. u guys have fun yahs.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Quest (Chevrolet Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd introduced the all-new Chevrolet Colorado last night and they’re claiming this pick-up truck to be the toughest and highest-performing mid-sized truck that Chevrolet has ever built...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience